Aug 13, 2017
Umm... Hi... I'm new here so... Can I ask how to reach that part(or be able to view this scene). I have mostly completed every possible scene in book 4 (slave route) that I know of but not this part (or rather I haven't seen this scene)
I think it's just an art post from their Patreon. I don't remember this scene in either the love or slave route of Book 4.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Umm... Hi... I'm new here so... Can I ask how to reach that part(or be able to view this scene). I have mostly completed every possible scene in book 4 (slave route) that I know of but not this part (or rather I haven't seen this scene)
It's Korra's sex scene from book 4 slave route. But as a character I like Jinora the most in TloK. So I made a grown up version without tats and monk hair.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
SEVERE lack of prostitution for a game that has prostitution tags. What is even the purpose of going for the "public" route when you cant have the main heroines go public? Exhibitionism here and there isnt bad but it gets old.

You cant even view the scenes for the only one very minor character that you can pimp. Game is still good but this wishy-washy hesitation to implement prostitution for the main girls just irritate me. It's not as if the MC has any romantic feelings for the girls when you go for public route anyway.
yes this game doesnt deserve the prostitution tag. not saying it absolutely has to have that content tho.
It has a brothel. Wtf are you talking about?
It may be called a brothel but there is no prostitution going on in it neither in the form of story nor as a scene.

Zandyboy

Jul 27, 2019
Hey Guys, quick question. It's my first time playing a game like this. I downloaded 2 years ago but just got super into it. I played until book 4 but i cannot play further. It says under development on the training field. Can someone link or explain how I can update my versino without loosing my progress?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

McHela

Sep 16, 2020
Hey Guys, quick question. It's my first time playing a game like this. I downloaded 2 years ago but just got super into it. I played until book 4 but i cannot play further. It says under development on the training field. Can someone link or explain how I can update my versino without loosing my progress?
Is it on the slave or love route?
The slave route is done what I can recall, havent played that route in some time eighter so cant confirm any bugs.
When it comes to the love route, that should finish with you leaving
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that, I can only recommend you to redownload the latest version 0.9.3e.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
You can download the latest version in the OP (y) The slave route is complete :unsure: (book four) and the love route is coming along however with that being said, the game has entered a stage of uncertainty at the moment as one of the writers has gone awol. :rolleyes:

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Great game, especially book 4 was very good!
I only think 2 things are a shame:

1) That the love or slave route only ever refers to one character. It would have been great you could have done that with Asami or Lin Beifong, for example.

2) It is particularly unfortunate that only Korra could be made pregnant. Would have been great, you could have done Asami, Lin Beifong and Jinora (and maybe also with Senna).

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes