d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
I do not have the heart to abandon a pregnant Azula, Toph and Katara again. Maybe after the game is finished I'll go back to see if there's any good scenes.
The slave routes aren't that good, imo, and can't really live up to the love route's quality. (Even Mity prefers the LR.) They are, however, a nice interlude between the LR updates.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
The slave routes aren't that good, imo, and can't really live up to the love route's quality. (Even Mity prefers the LR.) They are, however, a nice interlude between the LR updates.
i disagree there, at least bk2 and bk3 slave routes were more interesting to me.
might be i'm not carried much by lovey dovey if it isn't real life.
quirk, in any game i can dive into bad guy mentality just as easy as into any else, others may have second thought about being selfish, reckless you name it.. after playing, i just jump right out of the "role" and back to being myself. in a manner of speaking.

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
i disagree there, at least bk2 and bk3 slave routes were more interesting to me.
might be i'm not carried much by lovey dovey if it isn't real life.
quirk, in any game i can dive into bad guy mentality just as easy as into any else, others may have second thought about being selfish, reckless you name it.. after playing, i just jump right out of the "role" and back to being myself. in a manner of speaking.
My preference probably plays into my judgement as well (couldn't bring myself to play book 3 SR for longer than 15 minutes until just a few months ago because I always felt bad for treating Toph like shit lmao), but the slave route always felt way too bland to me.

Feb 11, 2021
There are a lot of good scenes. In any case, missing content on purpose just silly imo. I love slave route more, but I play both because I love the content.
Normally I wouldn't miss out on playing through the other routes, but in games with engaging stories, like this, BADik, Corrupted Kingdoms, My New Family and so on, I'm always involved enough to want to actually help the characters in the story achieve the happiest ending, as opposed to just seeing as many h-scenes as possible. That doesn't mean I'm not going to go back and play through the slave route, just that I first want to see what canon ending(for me) my in-game choices lead me to, before checking out alternate paths.

Now games where the story doesn't interest me, or games based purely around as many corruption/degenerate scenarios like blackmail,rape,mindbreak etc., those are the ones I immediately play through as many routes as possible, to view all the lewd content available. That includes games like Corruption, A Family Venture, Summer With Mia, The Tyrant etc.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
because I always felt bad for treating Toph like shit lmao
I'm always involved enough to want to actually help the characters in the story achieve the happiest ending
To be honest I feel way worse in the love routes because they get so hurt when you leave. While in the slave routes, yeah youre a jerk to everyone but that keeps them from getting attached. Just compare how Katara and Toph are doing in both bk4 routes.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
The slave routes have you psychologically break someone into submission until they need you like a drug.
Then you leave them.

I wouldn't really say it's better.
I guess it depends how you think about it. Looking at it in-game though, Toph is so pissed she hits you in bk4 love. In slave shes annoyed but still teases you. Then Katara and Toph still get along great so they had eachother for support at the least. Anyway I didnt mean to say they arent heartbroken in slave but they are hurt less.

Well have to see how Korra is at the end of bk4 love but in slave she was hooked up with Asami already so she wouldnt miss you as much.

Bk2 is a mess, but its kindve funny picturing Zuko coming to after you banged his sister..

• Haha
Reactions: F1forhalp

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think he meant assuming the route differences are small. The routes are way more different than you might expect, besides bk1 theres almost no overlap. At least thats what I thought myself until I tried the other bk4 route and then I knew I had to go through the game again. Because bk4 is even set in entirely different areas and time period you definitely should do both bk4 routes even if you dont want to do any of the others.
book 2 has alot of overlap but not as much as book 1. the slave route of book 2 could really use an overhaul since it ismuch smaller then the love route.
I'm a diehard fan of the slave route, but I'm not blind, the love route of book 2 is better in every single way. I had to say it sorry hahaha.
yes slave route book 2 would be most important one to overhaul even more important then book 1 because treating azula badly/corrupting her is propably something most people can get on board with since she is a villain while alot of people dont want to play a slave route with characters they like. its really weird that the slave route with the most potential has allmost the fewest content. the way you lock her up in the end as your personal slave is great but there needs to be more of that.

i dont mind the regular slave routes but punishing someone who is a villain/ your nemesis definetly adds alot more weight to the whole corruption aspect of the slave route and makes it better.

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
To be honest I feel way worse in the love routes because they get so hurt when you leave. While in the slave routes, yeah youre a jerk to everyone but that keeps them from getting attached. Just compare how Katara and Toph are doing in both bk4 routes.
Meh. Toph doesn't get it bad as bad as Katara. Katara's slave route is terrible. Toph's slave route is actually unique and I thought it had moments. The thing is, Toph is the least interesting part of her route for me. Maybe if they'd had her grown up in one I'd care more.

Korra is an actively shit person so I like the slave route story, it's just kindof clunky and filled with grind shit. The love story, by contrast, is easily the most streamlined and fun gameplay wise. However....Korra is still Korra. The best part of the love route is no forced Asami. That relationship is probably the least organic thing there is.

Azula Book 2 is the standout. You actually make real choices in the love route and the girls all kindof have some material. The only downside is the grind shit. The slave route is good too. It's the only one where I felt like I legitimately broke the. main girl. Korra slave got close.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Meh. Toph doesn't get it bad as bad as Katara. Katara's slave route is terrible. Toph's slave route is actually unique and I thought it had moments.
Im pretty sure thats because Katara is training Toph behind the scenes. If MC was left to his own devices wtf knows what he would do? MC can get pretty scary in slave routes. Actually, a training game where you are Katara training Toph would be amazing..
The thing is, Toph is the least interesting part of her route for me. Maybe if they'd had her grown up in one I'd care more.
Im pretty sure Toph is just really short. The only official adult version images I can find of her as the chief of police even uses a low angle shot to make her look taller but pretty sure shes around 5 foot (155cm) tall then. Its just weird people say Toph wasnt aged up but shes taller than she was in the show. Edit I did check the comics where shes an older teen and shes still very short, at least a few heads shorter than everyone else . Probably 4 foot 9 in (145 cm) or so tall.

yes slave route book 2 would be most important one to overhaul even more important then book 1 because treating azula badly/corrupting her is propably something most people can get on board with since she is a villain while alot of people dont want to play a slave route with characters they like. its really weird that the slave route with the most potential has allmost the fewest content. the way you lock her up in the end as your personal slave is great but there needs to be more of that.

i dont mind the regular slave routes but punishing someone who is a villain/ your nemesis definetly adds alot more weight to the whole corruption aspect of the slave route and makes it better.
More Azula in slave route would be nice. Theres actually a good place for it because she just stops doing things after the footjob and it makes you feel like the save is broken. All the corrupting does is make her strip in the throne scenes but yeah there should be more of that. Even just a public nudity scene like with Katara would be great.

Last edited:

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Yhm, I've always felt like book 2 slave route had so much more potential.
I mean, it's Azula we're talking about here.

Reactions: penzor

McCRONNOS#3

Apr 7, 2020
I've got a problem
"This game requires use of GL2 that can't be initialised."
Somewere is saying about a gamepad,do I need one?

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I've got a problem
"This game requires use of GL2 that can't be initialised."
Somewere is saying about a gamepad,do I need one?
The game is written in RenPy. it should work on almost any windows or Linux based system without a hitch. Try downloading and installing a clean copy of the game from the links on the first page of this thread.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes