Nemo Barry

Sep 18, 2017
Assuming it goes by the math thus far, there are three updates left with the game ending at 1.0. I mostly say this as other games that choose to end with 1 typically only have a small series of bugfixes, cleanups and last-second updates before they're finished if it's even done, and with how this one is turning out I wouldn't be surprised if they ended the Love Route and maybe added one last update for the last sweepings along with a small few scenes with all the characters, though the latter I find highly unlikely.

Nemo Barry

Sep 18, 2017
Most people expect a final book that wraps everything up, glues the snakes back together, and gets the MC an endless harem of girls he has fucked throughout the series.
Maybe but honestly again, I doubt anything huge will happen. Certainly not an entire book. If I'm wrong, great.

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Is this the general release cycle this dev follows? An update after a month and change? Because someone else in this thread posted that it's likely there's atleast 3 more updates in Bk 4 which could take upto half a year to complete, but at this rate the love route is more likely to get completed by the end of October.
Mity's answer. Could be 3 updates, could be more. -- The last paragraph refers to my question whether or not there'll be an ending with Jinora.

1628804393487.png

F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I think people assumed the love route would have around 7 updates because the slave route had 7 updates. And since we are on update 4, that would imply roughly 3 more updates.

But with how the story is progressing I hope we get around 5 more updates. Although that all depends on the length of the updates themselves. I hope for 5 because I don't just want the story to end when we have sex for the first time with Korra, Jinora, and Kuvira. There's a great potential to use Jinora's jealousy, Kuvira's interest, Katara's concern, and more to have interesting sex scenes that go beyond penetration and anal.
ecpectably might be more than 7, because this (bk4love) at current stage still has quite an amount of open possibilities. my wild guess, we will face a few forks on the single girls' routes and with luck it goes interacting with other girls' routes. example, you can skip one fight with Kuvira already by simply ask the other question, there's a possibility with a whole set of dependencies opening.

oh and i faintly recall on end of current build there's even a text hinting on a sequel/epilogue of sorts.. forgot exactly where, been a few days.

Reactions: TrueJackal

Guytoejam

Jul 20, 2021
This question might have been done to death but I'm at my wit's end. Anyone having troubles with Book 1 with Katara's first quest? I'm talking about the Suit Up quest. I played both public Android and PC versions through joiplay so I guess it's just a bug? Or do I need to do something else to advance?

xgtxx

Jun 27, 2020
This question might have been done to death but I'm at my wit's end. Anyone having troubles with Book 1 with Katara's first quest? I'm talking about the Suit Up quest. I played both public Android and PC versions through joiplay so I guess it's just a bug? Or do I need to do something else to advance?
You can check the walkthrough and see if there is anything that you have missed.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Get quest, then hunt muffallo.. whatever theyre called, visit shop (agree), get 100 coins, skip 2 days, check shop and pay for suit, continue training is whats supposed to happen.

Guytoejam

Jul 20, 2021
Get quest, then hunt muffallo.. whatever theyre called, visit shop (agree), get 100 coins, skip 2 days, check shop and pay for suit, continue training is whats supposed to happen.
That's the thing, I got the quest, clicked on it and nothing happened. If it's alright do you think you can start a new save and speedrun up to that point with the newest version?

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
That's the thing, I got the quest, clicked on it and nothing happened. If it's alright do you think you can start a new save and speedrun up to that point with the newest version?
Someone provided saves for nearly every stage of the game a few pages back, you can probably find it with a search. And version doesnt matter for bks 1-3, all the updates add is in bk4 so you can play the rest of the game without updating. You can also skip to any book so dont worry about version until you are at bk4.

Edit search username naoligopraisso (or apparently the site was nice and linked the post for me.) Though apparently theres saves for everything but bk1, well I tried my best.

Last edited:

Guytoejam

Jul 20, 2021
So I guess I'm just screwed? I hate to spam the thread with my bs but it's a pretty big issue to not be able to progress the game. I've downloaded and redownloaded the file and still run into the same thing. Suit up quest after clicking on it does nothing.

spannnumber72

May 14, 2017
So I guess I'm just screwed? I hate to spam the thread with my bs but it's a pretty big issue to not be able to progress the game. I've downloaded and redownloaded the file and still run into the same thing. Suit up quest after clicking on it does nothing.
What route you doing? Love or Slave?

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes