Guytoejam

Jul 20, 2021
Ive never tried the mobile version so Im not sure. Hopefully itll work fine now
Hey sorry to bug you I've trying to figure out how to get this to work, downloading it gives me a .zip file of that file and opening it yields no .save files. Am I missing something here?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Hey sorry to bug you I've trying to figure out how to get this to work, downloading it gives me a .zip file of that file and opening it yields no .save files. Am I missing something here?
You have to remove the random numbers in front of the file name (1371861_1-1-LT1.save). For some reason the forum software adds them when uploading a file.

menosky

Aug 3, 2020
Hey, I have a problem with book 1 katara scene blowjob.
After having answered correctly to the 3 questions, during the scene my application closes.
I don't know how to solve this problem

F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
honestly missable content is far worse than loli/shota or any other kink
this stuff isn't really "missable" by means of "you accidently just walk by not seeing", rather you can go one choices path, and replay later with the other one. i kinda like it, along with the "you have to choose the bad guy path knowing it's bad" kind of explicitely being told it's a hm, morally questionable? sry lack'o'words.. pick you do.
people don't click the "IMA PEDO" if they don't want to know what's behind that; they shy away.
i do save before choices, almost every time, so i can load that later and see what's behind the other door. have to know.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
this stuff isn't really "missable" by means of "you accidently just walk by not seeing", rather you can go one choices path, and replay later with the other one. i kinda like it, along with the "you have to choose the bad guy path knowing it's bad" kind of explicitely being told it's a hm, morally questionable? sry lack'o'words.. pick you do.
people don't click the "IMA PEDO" if they don't want to know what's behind that; they shy away.
i do save before choices, almost every time, so i can load that later and see what's behind the other door. have to know.
To the best of my knowledge you actually can just miss the scene in pic related. If you choose to fool around with jinora instead of going to sleep you can just miss this dream sequence.

Also the Jinora handjob ending where she covers your dick is technically missable content. If you chose one option, you lose the ability to cum on her face after all future handjobs.

That and I think the Ikki handjob are all missable. So overall I can tolerate missable content as long as it's not too difficult to find. But in a game as long as this I completely understand the frustration of making a mistake in the beginning and having to start a whole new save just to see all the content.

For as much as I hated Foot of the Mountains because of all the grinding. At least they gave you the option to see both endings to their christmas special so you wouldn't have to replay the whole thing again.

screenshot0360.png screenshot0216.png

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes