Country roads

Mar 29, 2021
What is the difference between 0.9.1C and 0.9.6D ?!
I can play the 0.9.1C

but with the 0.9.6D i've this screen
View attachment 1476947
I put also the log.txt if anyone can help me to fix that.
(I know i've a very old PC, windows 7, directx 11, driver of graphic card updated...)
To fix it I think you either need to update/restart your graphics drivers or get better ones it's kinda obvious when it says performance issues in big letters I can't comprehend how you don't know what the issue is

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
also in the cave while you are searching for the ring(bk4 love in jinora birthday) on the one of the paths you will see this and it's so suspicious!!!
No that part is suspicious but for different reasons. Theres for some reason two different paths to get that ring. I tried testing what triggered the different route but I never could get it consistently. 1 path is by searching the cave for the ring. The other way is to search the top of the mountain for the ring, but you cant find it so you ask Korra to burn it. You get a choice to ask her to use excessive fire which causes a landslide that blocks the cave but I never found any differences between the routes besides that. It seems like a lot of effort for a joke.

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
What is the difference between 0.9.1C and 0.9.6D ?!
The difference is of about 53 sex scenes.
You can find them all described in the Change-log of the gallery mod.

About your problem it isn't really a game problem, its your computer that doesn't even have the minimum required to play, maybe something else needs to be updated... So there is not much we can do.
But you should check everything in your machine, because even Intel Graphics can use OpenGL 2

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
The first time you see Shady (for him) in bk3 MC says "Shady! youre here" Shady: "Do I know you" MC: "We will" Shady: "I like that, Im going to use that line" paraphrasing it because I dont want to get the exact text but it should be close enough. So if Shady is jumping around too that means he intentionally pretended that bk3 was his first meeting to throw you off. But that also makes the Shady is MC theory weird if Shady wasnt pretending there, thats why I think if Shady is MC he has to be split. Shady didnt get all the memories so its like he knows half the story.

I feel like Im doing a bad job explaining, this is like some doctor who shit where some spoilers here but when the doctor meets his wife for the first time its her last time meeting. And for the doctors last meeting its her first meeting. The doctor and his wife experienced their timelines in complete reverse, his 2nd meeting with her was her 2nd to last meeting. Time travel makes all this confusing I wanted to be sure which event he meant.

For the timeline theres several events that happen in bk2 that they show were caused by bk3. Thats why the girls didnt get along in bk2 but they were together at the start of bk3. The events of bk3 caused them to drift apart.
...ok, starting by the end, no? I mean, you don't meet anyone from book 2 in book 3 but Ty Lee? Or am I forgetting something?
As far as I know, until near the ending it may as well be happening concurrently?

And about Shady, even if he is not time-hopping with you and only acted snake-like on your second meeting from his perspective, from his perspective you are also a different person in each book. Thus he has no reason to worry about letting it slip that he hisses when not paying attention on book 2 and not on book 3.
The point here is that he does let it slip when you first meet on book 2.

...unless Shady in book 2 is not the same person than in book 3? Making book 3 be the actual Shady and from 2 onwards (timeline-wise) a snakey substitute - explaining his lack of aging.

Reactions: Sheik100
Mar 7, 2018
Can we only cum outside of Jinora at the moment? The gallery mod implies that you can do so inside.
The trigger for the inside is tied to progress with Pema's storyline likely involving the condom. It's a dead end at this stage so the creampie is locked off for now. Conversely, the option only has a single line of text and is hidden during normal game play.

Reactions: longsuper1

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
...ok, starting by the end, no? I mean, you don't meet anyone from book 2 in book 3 but Ty Lee? Or am I forgetting something?
As far as I know, until near the ending it may as well be happening concurrently?

And about Shady, even if he is not time-hopping with you and only acted snake-like on your second meeting from his perspective, from his perspective you are also a different person in each book. Thus he has no reason to worry about letting it slip that he hisses when not paying attention on book 2 and not on book 3.
The point here is that he does let it slip when you first meet on book 2.

...unless Shady in book 2 is not the same person than in book 3? Making book 3 be the actual Shady and from 2 onwards (timeline-wise) a snakey substitute - explaining his lack of aging.
You do know slave and love routes are very different? Iroh is the biggest connection but hes only in bk2 love, not slave. Ty Lee also has a bigger impact on the story in bk3 love route and they go into the story of the 3 girls more. I think love route usually gets more effort in the story side.

The Shady theorys are getting mixed up. Clearing it up theres two theories. Shady is MC that warped back and Shady is another split entity like the snakes. Also theres both hes MC and then split.

I think Shady realizes right away in each book its you, I might be wrong about that though. I think MC probably has very unique mannerisms as someone from the future and thats how hes identified so easily. The girls also know right away.

The last part is very interesting, I hadnt thought it could be different Shadys. So then Shady was body snatched? It doesnt explain how bk3 Shady also knew what you needed but maybe theres another reason for that. Maybe its not Shady that knows what you need, what if its some mysterious supplier that gives Shady what you need so it just looks like Shady knows?

Also in bk2 you know the slave girl keeps mentioning "losing time"/ blackouts? You are supposed to assume its the slave collar commands but thats a red herring, I forget if its in love or slave route (probably love) but she has been getting possessed too and helps out in the ending in the possessed state. But thats a different possession, MC swaps places so whoever it is gets his original body in the future. The slave girl just experienced nothing during that time.. unless her memories when swapped were wiped somehow.

Edit: I dont know what his hissing there would be a hint for anyway. Maybe hes trying to warn you about the snake ladies?

Last edited:

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I had sometime, and was looking through the code, and I saw that the Crabs from Book 3 Slave route had 36k more lines in 2 files alone, so I challenged myself to do that in within 1% of the amount of lines (361 lines).
Only did the base, haven't done any enemies/story things like that related with crabs. so it would be improper to compare, but still it was a challenged for myself.
  • bk3_s_arena_End_level_check.rpy :: 17557 lines
  • bk3_s_arena_shit.rpy :: 18628 lines
And that made my eyebrow twitch so I used some of my time to writer a better crab.
I'm attaching here just to have an idea, no UI, no images or anything, just for some other devs to appreciate.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Its shame that we dont have any Sokka + Katara scenes.
There is that first halloween special with Sokka but not that many girls in it. It might be because I want any Katara scenes but this would be much hotter than Azulas for me. I think the dev likes the scene to make sense for the characters though and Sokka never gets any screen time to set it up. And MC hogs all the girls that must be why Sokka is always traveling abroad. I hope they at least give a route where MC takes over Sokka and many people are wanting a remake (though I do like bk1), so an extra Sokka route would be nice. Keep the old routes for nostalgia with an added route to spice it up.

Maybe the other Avatar games could work that in if Mity doesnt go for it.

(Editted in more.)

Last edited:
Reactions: weirdnoi

modestmouse07

May 30, 2020
Besides that 1st halloween there isn't any Sokka. It would be hot as hell, I think the dev likes the scene to make sense for the characters though and Sokka never gets any screen time to set it up. It doesn't help that MC hogs all the girls that must be why Sokka is traveling abroad. Maybe the other Avatar games could work that in if Mity doesnt go for it.
There is a abondened project called "Alternate Legends of the Avatar". It has some scenes actually. Not much doe :(

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Sucks that the lesbian content in this game is so minimal. Cant help but feel there was missed opportunity with Azula and Mai in the otherwise great fire nation saga (best part of the game by far imo). Hope they add more in the future.
I keep hoping they're going to add more lesbian content with every update.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes