Sheik100

May 19, 2021
I think Shady is the MC, and the last chapter is you going through the whole game as Shady reaping the benefits from going through already.
That would explain his immortality, knowledge of what we need before we need it and if you pay attention MC starts acting more like Shady in later books but that might just be him rubbing off on him. Last update if I remember MC said something about selling stuff and then said "something something Im starting to think like Shady". Also in bk4 slave Shady needed you to grab him 4 elements stuff, that might have been because hes in a normal body? That could all just be red herrings though.

This gave me an interesting theory idea, what if MC splits like the snake lady did and the different routes are caused by which Shady got to influence events?

Reactions: kainora and ssegrub

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
That would explain his immortality, knowledge of what we need before we need it and if you pay attention MC starts acting more like Shady in later books but that might just be him rubbing off on him. Last update if I remember MC said something about selling stuff and then said "something something Im starting to think like Shady". Also in bk4 slave Shady needed you to grab him 4 elements stuff, that might have been because hes in a normal body? That could all just be red herrings though.

This gave me an interesting theory idea, what if MC splits like the snake lady did and the different routes are caused by which Shady got to influence events?
naaaah those elements stuffs are just for a reeeally good tea. really. Shady said so. :cool:

Reactions: Sheik100

Frianko

Dec 9, 2020
i think there would be 5 scenarios for ending :
1.you choose the real naga that can be behind evil ending and you will lost and world somehow would end or under evil control.(bad ending)
2.you choose loving sister of nagina which you can choose just one girl at the end to end up with.(love ending)
3.you choose lustful sister of nagina which you become a master of harem and mc friends would be the whores.(lust ending)
4.you choose painted lady which is neutral ending .you do not end up with specific character but they remain your friends.(good ending)
5.you choose no one of spirits ideologies so you become independent and you get the power of traveling in time so you go to your time as shady and start making money.( prosperity ending)
time to make some money and go shady

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Is it possible to cum inside Jinora? The gallery mod seem to allow you to do it inside and cut off shortly afterward.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I'd like to remind people that Shady hisses the first time we meet him.
While I'm also of the opinion that Shady is future!MC, that also brings questions...

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
I'd like to remind people that Shady hisses the first time we meet him.
While I'm also of the opinion that Shady is future!MC, that also brings questions...
My memory on that part isnt clear, was that when we first meet bk2 Shady or bk3 Shady? Because the timeline is bk1, bk3, bk2, bk4.. but we experience bk2 and bk3 out of order.

Dec 25, 2017
Idk what happened but the last update I've downloaded was 9.6b and now there's a 9.6d but I don't see a changelog for 9.6c or 9.6d so what I'm asking for specifically asking for is can someone tell me what was changed since 9.6b? I don't really care whether or not it's just fixes or if it's story addons. I GOTS TO KNOW YA KNOW? also Shady is future MC

Mr Secret

Dec 18, 2019
Idk what happened but the last update I've downloaded was 9.6b and now there's a 9.6d but I don't see a changelog for 9.6c or 9.6d so what I'm asking for specifically asking for is can someone tell me what was changed since 9.6b? I don't really care whether or not it's just fixes or if it's story addons. I GOTS TO KNOW YA KNOW? also Shady is future MC
It's mainly just fixes for bugs, no new content.

Frianko

Dec 9, 2020
My memory on that part isnt clear, was that when we first meet bk2 Shady or bk3 Shady? Because the timeline is bk1, bk3, bk2, bk4.. but we experience bk2 and bk3 out of order.
first time we see shady is bk2 bk3 second bk4 third

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
No bk3 happens before the events of bk2. So bk3 is the first time we see Shady in the timeline. Like how Iroh was hiding out from the guards in bk3 love and then was imprisoned in bk2 love. Time travel makes things confusing and I wanted to be sure which event it was.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes