Ambadie010

Dec 7, 2018
Hey guys, can i get latest saves if there's any. I would really appreciate it. Just to see the latest content, i have some doubts about the latest content.

Thank you

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Which routes have gay content?
there is only one version gay content last I played, it is on Book 4 Slave Route when you are asked to fuck the ass of one of a pair of identical twins save for one having a dick. you can just fuck the male's ass and close your eyes and "imagine it is the female" and it will show the sister there instead.

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Christ, I just tried the Romance Route for the first time since I found this game years ago...I really prefer the Slave Route -_-. But dammit I can only actually impregnate in the Romance Route. Why?!

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Christ, I just tried the Romance Route for the first time since I found this game years ago...I really prefer the Slave Route -_-. But dammit I can only actually impregnate in the Romance Route. Why?!
Because dark is the suede, that mows like an harvest.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I guess he managed to get some sort of promotion. He really cares for FET, and at the last two relapses of Our Great Leader, cbob may he live long and happy, Marty (I guess) sort of demanded he would be able to make updates, on his own if cbob is ill or to lend a hand if cbob isn't well and progress slowly. I do hope he got a substantial raise for this - he deserves it!

None of the above is sarcasm.

Last edited:

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I guess he managed to get some sort of promotion. He really cares for FET, and at the last two relapses of Our Great Leader, cbob may he live long and happy, Marty (I guess) sort of demanded he would be able to make updates, on his own if cbob is ill or to lend a hand if cbob isn't well and progress slowly. I do hope he got a substantial raise for this - he deserves it!

None of the above is sarcasm.
Given that it's a two person show the promotion would be for Marty to just take over. Right now Cbob is a better writer than Marty, but Marty is starting to get his writing and programming down. My guess is that after FET Marty will go his own way or occasionally collaborate with Cbob but not have a close working relationship. I'm hoping that the Ben 10 and Teen Titans games are continued when FET wraps up, they both have the potential to be epic.

Does Marty have his own Patreon? If not he should start one.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes