krankerautofahrer

Jun 12, 2018
Hey, im currently playing on android and im trying the crab arena in book 3 out, but i cant do anything in the wild crab blast, clicking anywhere doesnt do anything and so does dragging - does it simply not work for android or am i doing something wrong?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Hey, im currently playing on android and im trying the crab arena in book 3 out, but i cant do anything in the wild crab blast, clicking anywhere doesnt do anything and so does dragging - does it simply not work for android or am i doing something wrong?
Can't help you, just want to say that it's amazing that there are people that actually love the crab battles. Snip snap, bitch!

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I play on Linux and wild crab blast doesn't work, but everything else works fine so I just write it off as buggy code.

cybernappa

Aug 10, 2017
Hey there, last time I played this they had just finished book 3. Whats the status on the new book 4 slave and love routes? I would prefer to wait for them to be finished before playing.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Can't help you, just want to say that it's amazing that there are people that actually love the crab battles. Snip snap, bitch!
I liked them on Book 2, but Book 3 I was having a hard time starting the random battles to try and get more and, if I remember right, even challenging people so... skip.

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
As the end of this game draws near, I am still curious how they'll resolve the story. Sorta hope for a bittersweet ending, mostly because it'd be the most suitable tonally; but also sorta hope for a harem and/or solo ending with the girl preferred. But as long as they do not half-ass it, I'd be fine with either, I guess—for now, I just hope for some more nice & wholesome Jinora content in the next update.

Also a random observation I made a few days ago, and that was probably observed by someone else before: maybe Katara is somehow affiliated with the Painted Lady, consciously or not, like in the actual show, giving her the quasi-previsional ability to be aware of the MC's fate, or something like that.

kainora

May 27, 2020
As the end of this game draws near, I am still curious how they'll resolve the story. Sorta hope for a bittersweet ending, mostly because it'd be the most suitable tonally; but also sorta hope for a harem and/or solo ending with the girl preferred. But as long as they do not half-ass it, I'd be fine with either, I guess—for now, I just hope for some more nice & wholesome Jinora content in the next update.

Also a random observation I made a few days ago, and that was probably observed by someone else before: maybe Katara is somehow affiliated with the Painted Lady, consciously or not, like in the actual show, giving her the quasi-previsional ability to be aware of the MC's fate, or something like that.
i think there would be 5 scenarios for ending :
1.you choose the real naga that can be behind evil ending and you will lost and world somehow would end or under evil control.(bad ending)
2.you choose loving sister of nagina which you can choose just one girl at the end to end up with.(love ending)
3.you choose lustful sister of nagina which you become a master of harem and mc friends would be the whores.(lust ending)
4.you choose painted lady which is neutral ending .you do not end up with specific character but they remain your friends.(good ending)
5.you choose no one of spirits ideologies so you become independent and you get the power of traveling in time so you go to your time as shady and start making money.( prosperity ending)

Last edited:

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
i think there would be 5 scenarios for ending :
1.you choose the real naga that can be behind evil ending and you will lost and world somehow would end or under evil control.(bad ending)
2.you choose loving sister of nagina which you can choose just one girl at the end to end up with.(love ending)
3.you choose lustful sister of nagina which you become a master of harem and mc friends would be the whores.(lust ending)
4.you choose painted lady which is neutral ending .you do not end up with specific character but they remain your friends.(good ending)
5.you choose no one of spirits ideologies so you become independent and you get the power of traveling in time so you go to your time as shady and start making money.( prosperity ending)
I really hope we learn what the painted lady is hiding from us. She seems to know more than she lets on.
I don't have high expectations for an epilogue. The books are good enough, so as long as the Epilogues are just nice endings I'll be happy.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes