doneysmith124

Dec 28, 2020
Hey, I am currently stuck on Book 4. I am at the part were I need to collect 3 pieces of evidence to proof Asami's dad innocence. I got the one from the statue, and Zhu Li. But whenever I try to get the one from the goblin, he just shakes his head, and I don't receive the evidence. Any help would be appreciated.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Hey, I am currently stuck on Book 4. I am at the part were I need to collect 3 pieces of evidence to proof Asami's dad innocence. I got the one from the statue, and Zhu Li. But whenever I try to get the one from the goblin, he just shakes his head, and I don't receive the evidence. Any help would be appreciated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xgtxx

Jun 27, 2020
To make a long story short I kept seeing the same FET signatures and I felt like making some FET signatures so here are three I tried out. 425w x 125h should be good for two to fit (Also please let me know if there are already signatures similar to these if so I will make different ones). Have fun

Last edited:

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
There is small tits mode to game so i was wondering if there will be huge tits and ass / or ass ....

Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
To make a long story short I kept seeing the same FET signatures and I felt like making some FET signatures so here are three I tried out. 425w x 125h should be good for two to fit (Also please let me know if there are already signatures similar to these if so I will make different ones). Have fun

That Joo Dee is fire!

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Does anybody know why they game won't let you save and have to restart all over again
Is this a new problem? It used to save but now it won't? Anyway:

1. Verify no folders/files are read-only
2. Test if it has to do with the folder location. Move it to the root of C: If it'll work, find some reasonable place.

Reactions: oscurion1234
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes