Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Hey guys, I just upgraded my PC but had some issues and had to reimage it, can anyone update a save file until the last update before this one?

Thanks in advance!

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
worst part is due to it being a older pc i cant even upgrade it due to its limitations
which means im going to have to buy/build a pc dedicated to played Renpy hemtai games :LOL:
It did take a new video card for me. One that Windows 10 didn't mind.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
worst part is due to it being a older pc i cant even upgrade it due to its limitations
which means im going to have to buy/build a pc dedicated to played Renpy hemtai games :LOL:
I play on Linux Mint using almost 10 year old hardware. My Linux box does have a gtx 1050 in it though.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I play on Linux Mint using almost 10 year old hardware. My Linux box does have a gtx 1050 in it though.
a 10 years old (or so) win7 box for games like this; games run in Comodo sandbox, that's more or less tamperproof.
it's dual boot, with Sparky Linux for other games.
AMD FX series (quad), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, so kind of really old.
the 32bit .exe does a bit smoother for some games on the latest Ren'Py (past 7.3.5) so try that one if available.

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
a 10 years old (or so) win7 box for games like this; games run in Comodo sandbox, that's more or less tamperproof.
it's dual boot, with Sparky Linux for other games.
AMD FX series (quad), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, so kind of really old.
the 32bit .exe does a bit smoother for some games on the latest Ren'Py (past 7.3.5) so try that one if available.
is it possible to play 32 bit on a 64 bit pc? because if so ill feel extremely dumb for not testing it out.
im running on a old sob from 2009, a good ol hp office pc i got for dirt cheap at a pawnshop :KEK:

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
is it possible to play 32 bit on a 64 bit pc? because if so ill feel extremely dumb for not testing it out.
im running on a old sob from 2009, a good ol hp office pc i got for dirt cheap at a pawnshop :KEK:
Yes you can play 32bit software on a 64bit system.

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Yeah I'd say this one and Innocent Witches (the Harry Potter one) are in the top. Once both are done I'd probably rate Innocent Witches higher simply due to better art, but it may be years before that game is entirely done.
I didn't know about Innocent Witches ! It looks stunning !
Trying it today, thanks for the recommendation

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

CCMan

Jul 28, 2021
Yeah I'd say this one and Innocent Witches (the Harry Potter one) are in the top. Once both are done I'd probably rate Innocent Witches higher simply due to better art, but it may be years before that game is entirely done.
Can you link me the game your referencing?

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
1637444663530.png
I usually don't like real life reference in games, but for this I will make an exception.
Whoever put this in needs a raise.

EDIT:
1637445217004.png

Thank you very much devs.
I'll be sure to drop by the Patreon to pay for the hours of fun and kinkiness you brought me, you guys deserve it
This was incredible, and I can't wait for your next projects !

In the mean time... Let's start a new game full Love Routes !

Last edited:
Reactions: Crusado

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i always try that if i run into problems with a previously smooth game's update, somehow one of my standards. found this especially with Ren'Py games; very recently updated ones (the aforementioned past-7.3.5 Ren'Py) tend to lag somewhat on my rigg, so i check which (32 or 64 bit) runs better. found out Win7 does better in dealing with 32bit, and even runs some few 16bit games i still play at times. Win10 won't do that ancient stuff.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Hey, how do I get the blowjob scene with Ikki, also the other scenes with her? Can someone please help me with a walkthrough please

Last edited:

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Hey, how do I get the blowjob scene with Ikki, also the other scenes with her? Can someone please help me with a walkthrough please
Can you get her pee scene? If not you have to either start over and answer the 5th option to any 5 dialogue prompts and exhaust her dialogue earlier. Or someone posted a command, I think its ikki_interest = yes or true but my memory isnt clear exactly.

Edit It might have been ikki_interest = 1, I cant find the post again.

Oh if yes to the pee question, pee through the circle thing and say yes to peeing with ikki.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes