Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
I got a sequencing error in book 4
I got the study after I got the quest from Lin to gather more info on the Equalists that she's suppose to give you after a call to your study

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Here's the thing. I'm basically at the end of the book. I'm about to go to the Earth King and Toph has made it pretty clear that this is gonna be the end for this part.
If you had "balancing" sex with Ty Lee in the brothel and Iroh gave you the outfit you should get the scene. If you don't have the outfit yet, beat Iroh until you get it from him.

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
It's like pokemon got crabs :LOL:
welp the most games i usually play aren't H games or lewd games or any like that.
the point is to be entertained while playing, and i want a story told, also i'm a play-it-again-Sam and hoard really old games just to re-install them once in a blue moon, heck i even bought some really outdated games as DLC.. so this one fits at some points. so yea.

Reactions: AlexaSky

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
It's a shame that you can get either Mai or Azula even if you knocked both up. I just want Mai to acknowledge the protag like Ty Lee.

Reactions: Ausstde

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
This might well be the best Trainer Ren'Py game I have played.
The writing it hilarious and kinky
The sex scenes are creative and the animation clearly has lots of work into it
The characters are great for the fantasy they want to sell

I've played other "trainer" games like this, but none came even close to this one
I've played the Naruto one recently, and it felt stale compared to Four Elements Trainer

People that have more knowledge than me in the genre, is this the best one you know ? Or is there something out there even better ?
The harry potter one is also great, but in a different style

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
This might well be the best Trainer Ren'Py game I have played.
The writing it hilarious and kinky
The sex scenes are creative and the animation clearly has lots of work into it
The characters are great for the fantasy they want to sell

I've played other "trainer" games like this, but none came even close to this one
I've played the Naruto one recently, and it felt stale compared to Four Elements Trainer

People that have more knowledge than me in the genre, is this the best one you know ? Or is there something out there even better ?
The harry potter one is also great, but in a different style
Yeah I'd say this one and Innocent Witches (the Harry Potter one) are in the top. Once both are done I'd probably rate Innocent Witches higher simply due to better art, but it may be years before that game is entirely done.

Reactions: Madeni
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes