amBest

Jul 18, 2017
As long as you don't try to make money with Mity's work you should be fine. The game is great already but with good mods it could be even better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
~~Is this in the game? Or some fan thing / unrelated. Have barely touched book 3 & 4~~

Just read the rest of the thread. Sad. Looks amazing tho!

l1pp13jm

Oct 22, 2019
There will be released at least one new version (v0.9.6c) in the future to fix some bugs. I've already posted the differences between v0.9.6a and v0.9.6b in a previous post.

Some console commands:
$ ats_mc_money = [value]
$ b4_youth_potions = [value]

example: $ ats_mc_money = 900

I'll add two saves with 900 coins starting money, "11-1-LT1.save" for Azula's path, "11-2-LT1.save" for Mai's path. This forum will add random numbers to the file names, you have to delete them on your own first.

PS
Only use this if you've already played to this point, otherwise you'll miss some content. You have been warned.
How do i do console on android?

Call3

Nov 12, 2021
In the book 3 slave route I got a part where Katara left a note on the hospital to meet at Toph's house. When I went there they were both naked and drunk and then started messing around with eachother while I watched. Then you could choose one of their vags to bust a nut on/in. Shit was cash.

BUT I didn't save before so I went back a bit to try to make a save right before that scene and I can't seem to replicate it no matter what I do. Instead of that scene, I keep getting one where I meet Toph at night and we go to the tavern and get drunk.

How do I get that scene to come up again? What am I doing wrong here??

jackbook

Sep 21, 2018
I don't know if anyone's covered this but since the post with the saves seems to be gone. For anyone who gets the perfect Jinora party but no scene it's because you have to pick the fail her as a father option during the talk several hours beforehand when pema asks you to talk to her.

In order to get scenes without going back 3 hours use console commands and enter jinora_interest=True, then the game will think you picked the option. Hope no one else has said this because it took me a while to figure out.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
~~Is this in the game? Or some fan thing / unrelated. Have barely touched book 3 & 4~~

Just read the rest of the thread. Sad. Looks amazing tho!
No need to be sad, there is a scene in book 4 (love) that inspired me to do this. ;)
How do i do console on android?
Sorry, I'm not familiar with android.
In the book 3 slave route I got a part where Katara left a note on the hospital to meet at Toph's house. When I went there they were both naked and drunk and then started messing around with eachother while I watched. Then you could choose one of their vags to bust a nut on/in. Shit was cash.

BUT I didn't save before so I went back a bit to try to make a save right before that scene and I can't seem to replicate it no matter what I do. Instead of that scene, I keep getting one where I meet Toph at night and we go to the tavern and get drunk.

How do I get that scene to come up again? What am I doing wrong here??
You didn't went back far enough. The scene you wanted triggers after you had sex with Toph for the first time and went through all the "day dreams" that follow. Then Katara wants you to find a key. When you finally get it, the scene happens.

As it's a non repeatable scene you may want to use the gallery enabler by felipons:
https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-gallery-enabler-v0-9-6.49106/post-3247708

It's really well done but I suggest you finish the game once first as you might spoil yourself and the scenes are way better with context (in my opinion).

AJ2018

Apr 7, 2018
It would be really nice to have more fresh sexual content from the mod, personally I think there are wasted opportunities for smell fetish lovers(pussy,ass armpits), along with more anal I think, maybe that would make it even kinkier and hot.

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
The probending matches are broken on my end
I can't use my keyboard to swap elements, so I lose because clicking isn't efficient

Also, am I really supposed to only meditate each day until Korra drops resistance ?
I'm a bit confused by what I'm supposed to do to progress here

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2018
It's been a while since I have played any build of this game. Was wondering how far along it is? I'm assuming from the change log that it's past the earth kingdom book (Book 3?) and into the final one unless there are more than four.

Just curious.

Reactions: Mistervd

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
It's not done yet but aside from adding missing already made content, I'm also re-doing some new animations with different characters. I thought some poses would be nice with different people.

View attachment 1495671
If you are adding to book 4 slave route, then please add to Zhu Li content. I would love to see a side arc where Tenzin and Perma end up treating Zhu Li as a sex slave, eating Perma out, having her work naked in the garden, etc.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
oh and if you like it too, adding with some of our beloved lolis would be great too, miss Jinora from Slave rout:love:
If you are adding to book 4 slave route, then please add to Zhu Li content. I would love to see a side arc where Tenzin and Perma end up treating Zhu Li as a sex slave, eating Perma out, having her work naked in the garden, etc.

My plan was to cover most characters in all routes so there will be stuff for everyone at the end I think. Exclusive fetish content will be optional and you'll be able to pick which version you want to see for those. However, having them just there would be pretty boring so I decided to add some requirements in order to unlock all the new content. The mod content with the new quests will appear once the player beats one of the main routes completely.

I'll also contact Mity on patreon to get his approval before releasing the first version. Even if it's fanmade and free I think It's still important to let the creator know about this.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
If suggestions are welcome theres lots of room in bk3. Between the dungeons, the corrupt guards/ city and mind control.. not to mention the literal prostitution that never actually happened. Bk3 felt like Mity was out of their comfort zone. If I could make one specific request, enough of Toph teasing the gambling crowd. I dont mind if its just her masturbating or peeing or whatever you want to do with it but that scene not going explicit was such a missed opportunity! Edit: I said one but I just have to mention the other public nudity in bk1 that never had anything explicit happen.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
If suggestions are welcome theres lots of room in bk3. Between the dungeons, the corrupt guards/ city and mind control.. not to mention the literal prostitution that never actually happened. Bk3 felt like Mity was out of their comfort zone. If I could make one specific request, enough of Toph teasing the gambling crowd. I dont mind if its just her masturbating or peeing or whatever you want to do with it but that scene not going explicit was such a missed opportunity! Edit: I said one but I just have to mention the other public nudity in bk1 that never had anything explicit happen.
Sure, I'd appreciate suggestions. That's something I haven't thought about yet and I'm glad you mentioned it. Aside from adding additions to book 1, I also want to make the original animations smooth. Unfortunately, book 1 isn't up to date with that compared to the books 2, 3, and 4 so I always wanted to do that. I'm not sure if Mity will update those someday but until then I can add my variants. The original animations in book 1 aren't dynamic as in other books which means katara's other body parts don't move while in action. I did a little test before with the same style as in other books and it worked quite well. Mity did fantastic work with his art and I'll just give it a pedestal where it can stand.

I've made myself a project plan and will work from book 4 to 1 including the routes. Book 1 will take longer than the other ones thus I decided to work on it once everything is done. But I'll share the first version once I'm done with the slave route in book 4 to get feedback. I'm currently working on Eska and Desna which is going pretty nicely.

This is fanmade so all suggestions are pretty much welcome.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes