joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Well, yes. It depends whether you chose Mai or Azzy as your spouse. You meet them again in book 4, and get to shag the one you chose in Bk2
I'm glad they are finally adding some form a continuity. I'm hoping when the game is complete that a play through from start to end will reflect the choices you make along the way. This would also give the player an incentive to be a hero rather than just being a rapey asshole.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I read somewhere that there's an azula piss scene O_O

WHERE? HOW?! Is it in the slave route or the incest route?

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
I read somewhere that there's an azula piss scene O_O

WHERE? HOW?! Is it in the slave route or the incest route?
I just finished book 2 and got the Azula piss scene. It's slave route, after you start being able to give her kinky order.
At some point you go into her chambers and she's drunk.
She will want to piss in your mouth, and you can choose if you want to or not.
If you choose to lick her instead, it becomes a face sitting scene where she squirts on your face

EDIT:
I was super excited for Ty Lee scenes, and the game did not disapoint !
Only downside is that now I want more of her

EDIT2:
Also, only one hairy content so far, sad... Too much hairless girls out there :c

Last edited:
Reactions: amBest

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Well, yes. It depends whether you chose Mai or Azzy as your spouse. You meet them again in book 4, and get to shag the one you chose in Bk2
Wasnt one of them a harem ending? We cant have it all afterall.
Also, only one hairy content so far, sad... Too much hairless girls out there :c
Edit I think each bk has 1 hairy girl (with option to shave), dont quote me on that though. Bk1 doesnt though and I dont think bk4 has a hairy girl either yet.. but 1 route isnt finished either.

Last edited:

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Wasnt one of them a harem ending? We cant have it all afterall.
I pointed that out to Marty. If you choose the "true" ending, you still get the Azula scene even though you impregnated both of them. Marty said he wants to change it but I'm not sure he quite understood what I meant.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
I pointed that out to Marty. If you choose the "true" ending, you still get the Azula scene even though you impregnated both of them. Marty said he wants to change it but I'm not sure he quite understood what I meant.
Theres two ways Id want harem to play out. They ended up being super jealous so you get neither as they are fighting eachother because they never fully made up or they ended up liking eachother more than you so you still get neither but they turned lesbian.. actually I may not have thought that through before writing but granny lesbians has to be someones kink so Im letting it stay! Actually Kya was lesbian so that might explain why shes into Asami.. into firebender ladies..

Though I would have picked Ty Lee for bk2 love but she wasnt into Zuko so I dont care much, the age potion granny scenes dont do it for me if I dont like the girl enough to do her regardless of how old they get (Katara, Toph and Ty Lee absolutely I would). Edit I mean without the emotional investment these scenes dont do anything for me.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: F1forhalp

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Edit I think each bk has 1 hairy girl (with option to shave), dont quote me on that though. Bk1 doesnt though and I dont think bk4 has a hairy girl either yet.. but 1 route isnt finished either.
Such a shame... Even Joo Dee is shaved :cry:
I at least expected the MILF of the story to be hairy
Oh well... Can't fight against what's popular I suppose...

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
In book 3, must I really have to wait 20 days for Toph's mom to give birth before I can go further ?
Or what am I missing ?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes