Sheik100

May 19, 2021
In book 3, must I really have to wait 20 days for Toph's mom to give birth before I can go further ?
Or what am I missing ?
Are you waiting on Tophs corruption? You have to make her expose herself in public during the gambling games and spend time with her in general. I never figured out what the trigger is, just do everything you can think of with Toph and it will max out.

Reactions: Madeni

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Are you waiting on Tophs corruption? You have to make her expose herself in public during the gambling games and spend time with her in general. I never figured out what the trigger is, just do everything you can think of with Toph and it will max out.
Thanks ! I just repeated some previous actions like footjob, titjob, etc. and it put her in full slut status.

Oh boy... I feel like this book is going to be cathartic though... I can't wait ! It's payback time you bitch !

1636540891254.png

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Do you guys think mity would accept modded content?. I've started to add all the missing content into the game as well as expanding the sandbox interaction options. I wanted to get sure whether or not to share it.
If anything I think the sandbox should be reduced because they often hurt pacing, not expanded

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
If anything I think the sandbox should be reduced because they often hurt pacing, not expanded
No I meant the sex options with that. Just more to do at the end since there are many which can't be repeated.

For reducing the sandbox I could add a ingame cheat option, though. Personally I don't like cheats but if It's allowed to share the mod I could make it.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
People already make mods and I dont think they are ever shutdown. Unless you try to sell it or something there would be no downside for them. Though if you are making a bunch of Avatar scenes it might be in your own best interest to just make your own game, if you care about that. If you want to be completely sure though ask the creator.

I think all the scenes are repeatable in the Gallery mod.

Country roads

Mar 29, 2021
No I meant the sex options with that. Just more to do at the end since there are many which can't be repeated.

For reducing the sandbox I could add a ingame cheat option, though. Personally I don't like cheats but if It's allowed to share the mod I could make it.
Go for it We could always use some more options and it's not like people have to install the mod if they don't like it

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
I think all the scenes are repeatable in the Gallery mod.
There are some missing scenes not in the game currently. As instance the threesome scene with Desna and Eska. But having a gallery is kinda too easy so I thought implementing them while keeping the original style of the game. I made the cheat menu optional so you can deactivate or activate it in the options. I decided to make the whole modded version of the game independent since it's too much of a hassle otherwise and call it fanmade expanded or something like that.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Do you guys think mity would accept modded content?. I've started to add all the missing content into the game as well as expanding the sandbox interaction options. I wanted to get sure whether or not to share it.
As long as you don't try to make money with Mity's work you should be fine. The game is great already but with good mods it could be even better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
There are some missing scenes not in the game currently. As instance the threesome scene with Desna and Eska. But having a gallery is kinda too easy so I thought implementing them while keeping the original style of the game. I made the cheat menu optional so you can deactivate or activate it in the options. I decided to make the whole modded version of the game independent since it's too much of a hassle otherwise and call it fanmade expanded or something like that.
Where can I get the mod and instruction etc.?

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
It's not done yet but aside from adding missing already made content, I'm also re-doing some new animations with different characters. I thought some poses would be nice with different people.

View attachment 1495671
My own request (if it's ok to ask) is as much as possible anal when she (or he, desna) is on four, with much verbal abuse including self verbal abuse, spitting and pissing, as humiliating and degrading as can possibly be, if it would start with rape and end in break it would be awesome.

Yea, I have VERY specific taste, and it's with me for decades now.

• Haha
Reactions: Richardson1

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
My own request (if it's ok to ask) is as much as possible anal when she (or he, desna) is on four, with much verbal abuse including self verbal abuse, spitting and pissing, as humiliating and degrading as can possibly be, if it would start with rape and end in break it would be awesome.

Yea, I have VERY specific taste, and it's with me for decades now.
You might be positively surprised once everything is done (y)

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes