felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Yep, this is the reason I play this game.
Worth every month since loli korra was shown in this game.

Btw, I need some water... so brb.
bruh, hope this doesn't get this game on Rule 7, because they did the super-loli version of Korra.

Reactions: Crusado

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Mity is walking a tightrope on what's allowed.

Other than that, I'm curious. Do you guys think there will be a secret Book 5 route? All the older characters seem to reference the main character doing some big thing in the future. I wonder if that's where it will start.
There will be an epilogue, though not a full new book sadly. My guess is, the MC will do what Iroh did (and Sokka in this game). But we'll have to wait and see what Mity comes up with.
How do you get the new jinora sex scene ?
You need to progress with the story (visit Varrick/Zhu Li and Pema).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F1forhalp

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
bruh, hope this doesn't get this game on Rule 7, because they did the super-loli version of Korra.
It's always a gamble here. Some games with just 1 loli character are banned and some heavily focus loli games are allowed. It depends of the mod to be honest.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
dude ... when Korra said "do you want to try something riskier?", I already knew what it was, the giant woke up ahahah, but really despite enjoying the scene a lot, I worry about this scene, I think it easily gave to MITY to make a specific patch for this and possible others to come, but in the best scenarios mods can turn a blind eye at least until the game is complete, and have the patch separate

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes