RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: asmf888 and DanKz

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
Nah there is going to be an epilogue
Epilogue? try book 5. Hell, it will have to be a path that covers all the Shady interactions, and will probably be split into 3 pieces. One for each book he appeared in, and since there is a hard difference in the love and lust route for Book 4, will probably have a split.

Reactions: GaRbS

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Is it just me that is slightly saddened by the fact you didn't have the option to blow your whole load for pema, burst the rubber and knock her up? :unsure::devilish:
Nah, that's one thing that I love about her. She has personality. If she say "use a condom" you gotta use one, she's the boss after all.
There are other characters that you can easily overcum (get it?) but she just has this aura around her that screams "do as I say" that's really hot.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Any changelog or can someone just hit me with a play now or wait for more content
If you haven't played this game at all, go right ahead and download, there is a LOT of content.
If you have and are just wanting whatever new content there is - apparently this update ends on a bit of a cliffhanger and the next one will be the end of book 4 love route. So you may want to hold off until then (I am).

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone know if there will be book 5?

I mean, the original purpose was for the MC to learn to use the 4 elements in order to fix the situation of his time with a chaos experienced by the spirits (or in other words, a timeline where the end of the series didn´t occur and instead Korra couldn't close things right and now a new avatar has to fix the situation). to which, if I remember correctly, between the comics that later came out of the end of the series and other materials, I think a book 5 can be launched perfectly (as well as of course, for the original series even for a new avatar, but between that this implies putting more scientific progress and that it collides with the magic of the world of avatar, that the original creators of the series abandoned nick because of how badly they treated them with the budget and others, as well as like any multi-million dollar company, they prefer to sell nostalgia than to innovate, it is easier for young justice to return than a new series of avatar).

But anyway, bad or good, things continue right?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes