TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
im so confused on these new versions, im still stuck on pema trying a condom nothing new with jinora or korra. I can send ikki with a lolipop and thats it. the only recent story was talking to the firelord about stuff happening (book 4 love route)
After the lolipop you have a new scene with Opal.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
meh,is Korra really experienced taking dicks or what??she is my fav and she fuck in the ass and pussy like a pro bruh..Also,when will we fuck Asami?dissapointing :(

• Sad
Reactions: verzauberung

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
meh,is Korra really experienced taking dicks or what??she is my fav and she fuck in the ass and pussy like a pro bruh..Also,when will we fuck Asami?dissapointing :(
I've know two girls that started very strong on sex exploration, including anal and light bdsm, so it's totally possible.

velvetsocks42

Dec 29, 2019
I mean was she a virgin at the start of the Love route? I don't remember. But in-cannon since this is Season 4 Korra, she's been around a lot. She was never shown having sex in the show, but it's not a stretch to assume she got to experiment a bit.

And as another guy pointed out, yeah, lots of girls start off pretty strong on the exploration front. How painful a first time is varies from girl to girl, as does their libido and pain tolerance, so that's to be expected.

• Wow
Reactions: Genji

velvetsocks42

Dec 29, 2019
Nah, that's one thing that I love about her. She has personality. If she say "use a condom" you gotta use one, she's the boss after all.
There are other characters that you can easily overcum (get it?) but she just has this aura around her that screams "do as I say" that's really hot.
Yep! She's the boss. If we got the option to cum in her, it would have to be followed by a game over screen, because she'd just kick us out of the island. Or at the very least she'd calmly explain that she has a herb or something that will make her not pregnant and that we should try harder next time.

It's nice that the game differentiates between girls who are corruptible and girls who are comfortable in their sexuality and in charge of things.

Reactions: Mistervd
Aug 29, 2017
this is going to be a strange request/question but is there a mod or something to get azula to wear her slutty hoop earrings during scenes? or is that one little request where you have her put them on briefly all we get?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Yep! She's the boss. If we got the option to cum in her, it would have to be followed by a game over screen, because she'd just kick us out of the island. Or at the very least she'd calmly explain that she has a herb or something that will make her not pregnant and that we should try harder next time.

It's nice that the game differentiates between girls who are corruptible and girls who are comfortable in their sexuality and in charge of things.
i think the writer just dont care anymore and want to rushed this shit till its finished.Heck,even the team have their problem.This game been around for years after all.Anyway its still dissapointing :/ it goes downhill after Book 3.And they said they gonna finish this shit as soon as posssible which is next update?

Also,Korra personality is unbalanced,at first she is pretty shy and shit,now she take the dicks like she been doing it for years without any mention experimentation whatsoever(she is healing in swamp for only a week ffs),remind me of their parody teen titan game.Stick one dialogue in one scene,done

Last edited:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
This update reminded me of this meme.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Playing without an earlier save sure highlights how wonderful the find right thing to click progression system is.
Hope the next project forgoes animations in favor of more detailed and toned art. The women are usually more attractive with clothes and shoes on.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I did some poking around in the code and the pema sex scene is supposed to be replayable, but only if you called her a babe when you first meet her. doing so sets atis_pema_babe to 1
however in order to repeat the scene you need ats_pema_babe set to 1
Well than, that's ez pz

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes