Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I edited katara face from book 3 onto new book 4 potion scene. It needs game to be unren to access gallery folders to overwrite files if anyone would want to play them.
Is this loli Katara ?
LOVE ro SLAVE rute ?

Last edited:

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I'm in book 4, love route
I met the trio again (Mai, Ty Lee and Azula), almost got shot down by the energy cannon and am now supposed to help with evaquating the Firelord's family... but i don't know what to do.
I was told i should talk to Pema about a magazine, but i only get the condom option (still breaking every time she tries)
The other girls have no new stuff either. I can go to the swamp, but there is nothing to do there afaik, and even Shady has nothing new.

What am i missing? Is this the end of the current update?
Or should i just continue playing until something happens on day 20 or so?

Reactions: ashley### and Comfi

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Bro, its in the regular download file. Just download, unpack and its the one labeled "Four Elements Trainer-32" Like it has been for the last 5 versions
That may work for those whose only problem is having a 32 bits system, but that version of the game gives a "performance warning" error message due to outdated graphic drivers.

This was not the case with the older hardware version of 0.9.6. The solution may sound simple but everyone has the luxury to upgrade their system to keep up with the times.

buff

May 29, 2017
I feel like if we were going to have this much gay content he should have done it in book 1. Seems unfair to get people hooked on a game with a particular audience in mind and then boom, one team member bails and things suddenly change.

thewakingowl

Apr 7, 2019
Hey Y'all, I have a problem. I have these distorted graphics with renpy games that I can't get rid of. The game starts out fine but as I play the game, it progressively gets worse. I included a screenshot to show what I'm dealing with. Can someone please provide a fix? distortion.png

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I feel like if we were going to have this much gay content he should have done it in book 1. Seems unfair to get people hooked on a game with a particular audience in mind and then boom, one team member bails and things suddenly change.
This much? I only recall one instance with the twins and it was avoidable.

hoody1454

Sep 26, 2018
ive tried editing with my save and did your method. atis_babe_pema was already set to 1. still no option for replay.
though my first playthough i didnt call her babe and i still have some of those saves lying around. could that be getting in the way somehow?
the variable that is locking the replay is missing an i, so even if you called her a babe you'd still be unable to replay it.
you need to set specifically ats_pema_babe to 1 to unlock the replay
im surprised that it hasn't been patched yet
if you didn't call her a babe i'd recommend going back for when it does get patched

Reactions: jvdw92

MLane9800

Jul 25, 2017
Hey so I'm getting a bug that locks me from progressing past day 1 of the island trip in book 2. After the first day during the dream sequence. While messing with the dots, it makes it so even when I destroy the false memory I get stuck and no matter what I do I'm stuck. Can't load a save or anything. Just back and forth through the dots. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, but it didn't change when I got back to that part. I'm on android and I was doing the love route on book 2.

Eyaluth

Nov 20, 2021
Hey so I'm getting a bug that locks me from progressing past day 1 of the island trip in book 2. After the first day during the dream sequence. While messing with the dots, it makes it so even when I destroy the false memory I get stuck and no matter what I do I'm stuck. Can't load a save or anything. Just back and forth through the dots. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, but it didn't change when I got back to that part. I'm on android and I was doing the love route on book 2.
I'm having this same bug, reinstalled and nothing. Deleted some saves to get it to load back to the main menu instead of loading right back into the dream, tried again and still got stuck. Restarted book 2, got up to that stage again and still got stuck at that point. Anyone know a workaround for android? Googling has provided no answer.

JEF565697

Nov 4, 2017
can someone help in book 3 im stuck trying to get the key that katara lost in the village. the game led me to shady but there is no prompt when i go to the market

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
There are still bugs in it. (Pema sex can't be repeated, Ikki bubblegum triggers to soon)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No guaranty it will work.

Reactions: ssjgssj
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes