Iceman117

Feb 25, 2018
I did some poking around in the code and the pema sex scene is supposed to be replayable, but only if you called her a babe when you first meet her. doing so sets atis_pema_babe to 1
however in order to repeat the scene you need ats_pema_babe set to 1
Might i inquire how you got into this code? trying to locate the correct file.

hoody1454

Sep 26, 2018
Might i inquire how you got into this code? trying to locate the correct file.
you first need to extract scripts.rpa, which is in the game folder
i personally used rpaExtract
from there you can either go into atis_tenzin.rpy and fix the code, which is in the bk4_scripts_island folder
or you can go into options.rpy and enable the console by setting config.developer = True, then in game you press shift+o and set ats_pema_babe = 1

khaja

Jul 8, 2017
Can't say I care for all the Korra book content. Too many different girls, and none of them have the same appeal as the main staff. I don't get why there isn't more focus on just Korra.

velvetsocks42

Dec 29, 2019
Can't say I care for all the Korra book content. Too many different girls, and none of them have the same appeal as the main staff. I don't get why there isn't more focus on just Korra.
Yeah, I'll grant that the love route seems to have become more of a harem route after they left the North Pole. The relationship with Korra isn't as focused as the relationship with Azula or Toph was. Which is a shame, because the sequence with Korra learning how to walk again in the start was actually genuinely heartwarming and made me like her a lot more than the show ever did.

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
How to trigger possible scene with Suyin. If you turned down Baatar's threesome suggestion you won't see it. ???????any one have a walkthrough for this please

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Yeah, I'll grant that the love route seems to have become more of a harem route after they left the North Pole. The relationship with Korra isn't as focused as the relationship with Azula or Toph was. Which is a shame, because the sequence with Korra learning how to walk again in the start was actually genuinely heartwarming and made me like her a lot more than the show ever did.
I guess it's just the price we pay for cbob's illness. It makes sense that different writers would have different storytelling.

Reactions: velvetsocks42

Mentos

Sep 11, 2017
Very nice Korra potion scene. Took a while for the lolihinting to pay off, but I'm glad it did.

Last edited:

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Ok.. i just visited Varric about his hummingbird mechs... but now what?
I was asked to help with evacuating the firelord family..but i don't know how to continue.

Should i just wait for more days? or should i trigger something?

Adrianastro

Feb 2, 2019
you first need to extract scripts.rpa, which is in the game folder
i personally used rpaExtract
from there you can either go into atis_tenzin.rpy and fix the code, which is in the bk4_scripts_island folder
or you can go into options.rpy and enable the console by setting config.developer = True, then in game you press shift+o and set ats_pema_babe = 1
ive tried editing with my save and did your method. atis_babe_pema was already set to 1. still no option for replay.
though my first playthough i didnt call her babe and i still have some of those saves lying around. could that be getting in the way somehow?

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
Ok.. i just visited Varric about his hummingbird mechs... but now what?
I was asked to help with evacuating the firelord family..but i don't know how to continue.

Should i just wait for more days? or should i trigger something?
trying to remember order of the events (i think this is all of them at that point): i think you need to go to hotel if you haven't seen Mai there yet, go see Pema to get magazine quest, go to hotel and follow directions you got to get the magazine and choose to get the newspaper as well, return to Pema, (at this point i believe the firelord family has evacuated) and then go to training grounds and Tenzin should be there

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
trying to remember order of the events (i think this is all of them at that point): i think you need to go to hotel if you haven't seen Mai there yet, go see Pema to get magazine quest, go to hotel and follow directions you got to get the magazine and choose to get the newspaper as well, return to Pema, (at this point i believe the firelord family has evacuated) and then go to training grounds and Tenzin should be there
I have seen Mai.
How do you get the magazine quest? The only option i have with Pema is the condom one (still keeps breaking)

sonicboom007

Aug 29, 2020
The scenes I'm having trouble getting are the Zhu Li ones. I already visited Varrick's construction once and I've done the condom and Korra quest, but I don't see any options for Zhu Li.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
The scenes I'm having trouble getting are the Zhu Li ones. I already visited Varrick's construction once and I've done the condom and Korra quest, but I don't see any options for Zhu Li.
There aren't Zhu Li scenes in this patch. At least I'm 90% sure.

velvetsocks42

Dec 29, 2019
No Zhu Li this patch. If you're going off the changelog on this forum, that hasn't been updated. The Zhu Li scenes mentioned there are from version 0.9.5b, so you have probably already played them. I believe those referred to the stuff that happened when we were captured by Kuvira.

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
I edited katara face from book 3 onto new book 4 potion scene. It needs game to be unren to access gallery folders to overwrite files if anyone would want to play them.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
No Zhu Li this patch. If you're going off the changelog on this forum, that hasn't been updated. The Zhu Li scenes mentioned there are from version 0.9.5b, so you have probably already played them. I believe those referred to the stuff that happened when we were captured by Kuvira.
A forum member who can read. Must be a Christmas miracle.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes