F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
you can miss much content, without a walktrough but you can use the Gallery mod for missing scenes
about that.. actually checked the latest gallery mod, and the whole bk4 love route is missing. guess i ring a bell over there.

*edit*
actually was a snafu on my end, fixed it and the gallery works.

Last edited:

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Anyone wanna share save file? I kinda forgot to say goodbye to Jorina... and she is made at me :/ Thanks Mity, great feature. Or if someone would advice me what to change in save file to make Jorina happy.

Last edited:

TBNRmojoz

Jan 27, 2019
If you haven't played this game at all, go right ahead and download, there is a LOT of content.
If you have and are just wanting whatever new content there is - apparently this update ends on a bit of a cliffhanger and the next one will be the end of book 4 love route. So you may want to hold off until then (I am).
Thanks for the heads up i'll hold off as well

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
SPOILERS

OK, I spoke to Varick, got the new anal scenes ... anything else in this update I'm missing? I can't seem to trigger anything else

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
is it easy to miss things in the routes you take? or easy to do the different routes with out a walkthrough?
I wrote something up a few weeks back that covers many of the missable/ secret scenes. The TLDR of it was each book has around maybe 5-10% of the scenes missable. I think each book (besides book 1) also has a meaningful choice that has specific scenes (bk2 love choice of girl, bk2 morality ending, bk3 love with the lost girls, bk4 slave when you rescue Korra, and if you cum inside some girls will be pregnant for the endings, oh and bk2 love ending choice effects bk4 love slightly). Just play it slow and click each thing before moving on and you shouldnt miss much. A trick if you get stuck is to use the skip function (but make sure it only skips seen texts) that way you can click everyone very fast and find who you need to talk to (because it wont skip the unseen text).

TLDR: No theres not that much missable content. It looks like I wrote lots but theres like hundreds of scenes in this game.

Edit Oh this is important, each route is very different. Book 1 has just small differences in the routes, but make sure you play both routes for bks 2-4! Theres dozens of extra scenes/ content in the different routes..

Reactions: Shark_inA-chiar

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
I wrote something up a few weeks back that covers many of the missable/ secret scenes. The TLDR of it was each book has around maybe 5-10% of the scenes missable. I think each book (besides book 1) also has a meaningful choice that has specific scenes (bk2 love choice of girl, bk2 morality ending, bk3 love with the lost girls, bk4 slave when you rescue Korra, and if you cum inside some girls will be pregnant for the endings, oh and bk2 love ending choice effects bk4 love slightly). Just play it slow and click each thing before moving on and you shouldnt miss much. A trick if you get stuck is to use the skip function (but make sure it only skips seen texts) that way you can click everyone very fast and find who you need to talk to (because it wont skip the unseen text).

TLDR: No theres not that much missable content. It looks like I wrote lots but theres like hundreds of scenes in this game.

Edit Oh this is important, each route is very different. Book 1 has just small differences in the routes, but make sure you play both routes for bks 2-4! Theres dozens of extra scenes/ content in the different routes..
Thank You for the info

Jan 16, 2018
im so confused on these new versions, im still stuck on pema trying a condom nothing new with jinora or korra. I can send ikki with a lolipop and thats it. the only recent story was talking to the firelord about stuff happening (book 4 love route)

Reactions: HaraldJordan

markerell

Jan 20, 2021
like the new pema scene in bk4 but was dispointed you couldn't pop the condom inside her until you could (control yourself) sorta a lost opportunity.

Reactions: Hunscs7
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes