IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I can't seem to fuck Pema in the love route, just see the condom option. Anyone know how?
You can fuck Pema only after you've got Korra's anal scene and fucked Jinora at least once in her room. And you can only fuck her once if you didn't call her a babe when you arrived at airbender island.

Last edited:

ehowin

May 25, 2021
You can fuck Pema only after you've got Korra's anal scene and fucked Jinora at least once in her room. And you can only fuck her once if you didn't call her a babe when you arrived at airbender island.
ok, I have not fucked Jinora in Korras room but I have completed the rest of that thanks

PussMaster

Jul 23, 2021
Of course. My fetishes are way weirder than his, with my ultra-specific scene that I have from fucking childhood up to middle age!
At first you had my curiosity, but now you have my erection.

P.S. We talkin' about that ultra-specific scene with Korra added in the latest update, right?

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
If a patron hadn't asked if this scene is repeatable, we wouldn't even know Mity had already implemented that, but in a way it couldn't be triggered. I would never have known, as I always choose to ask where to put the dirty laundry. :)
But... why? Why to set it like this?

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Good question. On one hand I don't like missable content on the other I like that dialogue options can have actual meaning. One could argue though, if calling a woman "babe" makes her more receptive for snu snu.
branching story lines and actions that depend on dialog up the replay factor. Having the NPCs react to the players actions also makes the game more immersive. I know it's a sex game, but flirting and foreplay are also fun.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I mean, at this point we've done it with Tenzin's entire family so I don't see why not. No wonder the dude hates us...
He fucked (and is still fucking) random women as we speak... for procreation and stuff *wink*. I don't think he would care that much.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
He fucked (and is still fucking) random women as we speak... for procreation and stuff *wink*. I don't think he would care that much.
Speaking of, why did Tenzin ask us if we're really banging the Fire Lord's mom? Could this be another hidden side event for the future?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes