TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Speaking of, why did Tenzin ask us if we're really banging the Fire Lord's mom? Could this be another hidden side event for the future?
I don't think so. He was political, using us to gain power with the fire nation. FET Tenzinn is not a nice man, unlike TLOK Tenzin.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I prefer a family meeting with me in the room, and Katara navigates the talk to me and my qualities, and Ikki starts giglling, Jinora says "you too, ha" And Tenzin demands an explanation, and Katara says that I have a mission from the spirits so I must fuck any girl I could lay hand on. Tenzin gets pale, and with some difficulty asks "did you have you're way with my daughters??" Katara laughs "and me.... before you were born!" and then Pema says "well since it's confession time... " [Tenzin gets a heart attack]

PussMaster

Jul 23, 2021
I prefer a family meeting with me in the room, and Katara navigates the talk to me and my qualities, and Ikki starts giglling, Jinora says "you too, ha" And Tenzin demands an explanation, and Katara says that I have a mission from the spirits so I must fuck any girl I could lay hand on. Tenzin gets pale, and with some difficulty asks "did you have you're way with my daughters??" Katara laughs "and me.... before you were born!" and then Pema says "well since it's confession time... " [Tenzin gets a heart attack]
F

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
I have been meaning to ask but from what game is your signature from it seems familiar but I can't remember.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
If I remember right, he said that those three images were because he was trying to explain those faces to someone else but he couldn't accurately explain it so he went and found images that had those faces. That's why those images have those tags underneath them. After showing it to the person, he eventually decided to keep it as a tag.

What I find funny/interesting is that, since I'm not the best when it comes to ATLA lore, I had the wiki open in a tab so I could quickly lookup who was who when they came on screen. The Fire Empress is actually Zuko's child in canon. But in this game, Azula is referred to as her mom. That means the canon ending of book 2 (in FET) is that you took the Love Route and impregnated Azula as Zuko. Talk about attention to detail and continuity, dang...

On another note, I can't wait for Korra to find out you're the Avatar. It'll be really interesting. There've been a ton of hints so far that she'll find out eventually. Various people noticing things about the character. Sure, his harem of women recognized the MC in another person's body, but there was that other person (I think it was either Opal's mom or her sister) that recognized that, although MC is clearly an airbender, his stance is that of an earthbender. Plus there's the whole thing of how will Korra react once she realizes why she was able to communicate with MC through the spirit realm. Korra not realizing yet could be chalked up to her past experiences/attentiveness. That isn't to say that she isn't strong, but that her priorities lie elsewhere. Whatsherface (I'm pretty sure it was Opal's sister that noticed the earthbender stance) is in the military. It would make sense that she noticed how the MC held himself. She's trained herself to watch a person so that she knows how to handily fight him or her. How they hold themself, when are they weak, when are they strong. She would know the body movements of the different types of benders. And when one type of bender behaves like another type, that would defintely be picked up on by her.

I'm also really enjoying the Love route. I had held off on playing it for a while because I preferred to play a completed book all at once. I decided to spoil myself and played it a little early. But I was reading the thread back then when Love route was first starting. People were really loving the direction and storytelling of the Love route. And I can see what they mean. I'm also really enjoying it. And once Korra broke out of her depression shell, she really opened up and became more fun-loving and cares for the MC a lot. How faithful is her personality in this game to her personality in the show? Was she very fun-loving in the show? I doubt she was very sex-hungry like she is in the game, but the other parts of her personality. Are they the same?

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Wouldn't mind us fucking BOTH his daughters, and one is in love? I don't think so. He'll take it hard.
I... guess...?
I don't hate a fictional character like you so idk. I'm just saying that in the love route everything is played for the lols, he won't care as much to be honest. Beyond the "I'm a father so I must get angry" sort of thing that is. This game doesn't like the NTR themes as much. Even with Suyin (the biggest NTR-but not really it wasn't) all was pretty tame. I respect that choice to be honest.

All this talk makes me wonder if slave route Tenzin still fucks his daugthers as well as all the girls out there. Hopefully all of that gets an answer in the epilogue.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
All this talk makes me wonder if slave route Tenzin still fucks his daugthers as well as all the girls out there. Hopefully all of that gets an answer in the epilogue.
Considering he also fucks Korra, but Korra is a virgin in the Love Route, I'm gonna guess no. Unless you mean after you stop possessing him. In which case...maybe. He might continue fucking Bag Girl for a bit before realizing it's his daughter, though. Hmm...I don't know. If we base his personality after how he acts in the Love Route, I would guess maybe...for his daughters at least. The other women he slept with, most likely yes. As Pema mentions in the Love Route, pre-Harmonic Convergence, Tenzin and her had an understanding that he would try to spread his airbending seed as far as possible to increase the number of airbenders throughout the world (and she would be allowed to do the same if she found someone she wanted to sleep with). He might be confused at first as to why the other girls are actively trying to have sex with him, but he'll go along with it after a while because of his mission. And considering how he acts around his children, he wouldn't immediately be willing to have sex with them. I can't remember how supportive or unsupportive Pema was towards MC-Tenzin boning their children. If she was supportive, then she might convince real-Tenzin to continue having sex with their children. But only until they were old enough to have kids. Then she would force Tenzin to wear a condom. If she was unsupportive/unknowing, then she might convince him to not have sex with them and/or talk to the children and tell them to stop trying to have sex with their father.

Reactions: Mistervd

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Idk if the halloween 2020 game is canon, but in it, the real Tenzin years later has an option to still fuck Jinora, of course through the whole "Nonononono/Well..." option. His personality also seemed to be similar to the mc when he was possessed, perhaps adopting his personality traits.
So I would like to assume he's still fucking all the girls he was before, especially with this whole "fuck to bring back the airbenders" agreement Pema told us in the love route.

Reactions: Mistervd

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Idk if the halloween 2020 game is canon, but in it, the real Tenzin years later has an option to still fuck Jinora, of course through the whole "Nonononono/Well..." option. His personality also seemed to be similar to the mc when he was possessed, perhaps adopting his personality traits.
So I would like to assume he's still fucking all the girls he was before, especially with this whole "fuck to bring back the airbenders" agreement Pema told us in the love route.
Hmm you made me realize that the halloween game was set in the slave route universe. That's such an obvious detail and it completely flew over my head.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Speaking of, why did Tenzin ask us if we're really banging the Fire Lord's mom? Could this be another hidden side event for the future?
Maybe because its really weird that a teenage random nobody is hopping into bed with an granny that happens to be fire nation nobility? Of course that's a setup for the second half of their conversation.

"Yea Tenz, not only did I grand slam everyone in your family worth banging, I fucked Korra and some of her past lives, the swamp benders, opal, and her mom while her husband was watching, fucked my way through fire nation nobility and I still got gallons of jizz in reserve. By the way hows your protein shakes and yogurt been tasting lately? Extra creamy? No, no reason, just want to make sure you are enjoying your breakfast."

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
... People were really loving the direction and storytelling of the Love route. And I can see what they mean. I'm also really enjoying it. And once Korra broke out of her depression shell, she really opened up and became more fun-loving and cares for the MC a lot. How faithful is her personality in this game to her personality in the show? Was she very fun-loving in the show? I doubt she was very sex-hungry like she is in the game, but the other parts of her personality. Are they the same?
I'd say the game is very close to the show on that part. Korra is very straight forward, always rushing into things without thinking, also very emotional driven. In short, she's an extrovert.

She's been kind of imprisoned her whole youth, so she's pretty naive to certain things too. By book 4 she went through quite some nasty shit, had to learn lot's of things the hard way. Her mental blockade at the beginning is not unreasonable.

As it's a kids show, she's naturally not shown crazy for sex there. But you would believe she's willing to do lot's of different things sexually because of how she's characterized.

PS
I'm not one of those people that despise her and I don't really understand why people would even want to hurt her for some of her actions. In my eyes they did a pretty good job in showing the struggles of a teenage girl. Aang's story is by far the better series but imo it's not Korra's fault her books were not on that level.

Reactions: SirDregan
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes