Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
In game you get a statement that says there will be 5th and last book , and logical there must be because MC must get home.

18titans is the next project as far as i know , it was a filler in dark time(XD) but they hinted at it being next.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I acutally don't enjoy the 18titans series. I'm hoping they do adapt an anime series game

The anime I wanna see as a game would be mushoku tensei jobless reincarnation the mc is already a perfect for the role .
I'm right there with you, buddy.

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
I kinda prefer the western-cartoon theme, especially if the artist matches the exact art style of the original show. So I can't wait for the continuation of 18Titans. Maybe more effort will be put into the writing once it FET is done.

But I'm also surprised that there isn't any Mushoku Tensei Jobless Reincarnation games.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I played the game ... a very long time ago. I thiiink book 2 was "finished" and they juuuust started book 3. Then, one time I came back, I saw a post about how they've come back to book 2 and added some bits that were always meant to be in there.

Any idea what changed? Is there extra ty lee content at all? I only REALLY care about the Zuko (love?) route, but if there's new stuff, that you know, on the other route, that's fine also.

After some quick glances, it seems that book 4 is by far the longest and with the most content. Don't mind at all. Korra is a BABE! But Azula and Zuko are forever.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Didn’t Mity have a game featuring Dragon Prince? Or was that one of the worlds you could jump to in omnitrixxxxx (or however many x’s there are)? I’d kinda be interested in seeing a Dragon Prince game. I really enjoyed that show.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Didn’t Mity have a game featuring Dragon Prince? Or was that one of the worlds you could jump to in omnitrixxxxx (or however many x’s there are)? I’d kinda be interested in seeing a Dragon Prince game. I really enjoyed that show.
That was part of the omnitriXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX game

Reactions: jxed

Overfoxed

Dec 23, 2021
You've just reminded me I've had that show on my "To Watch" list for years. I should check it out.

I didn't expect to find my next Netflix recommendation here on the F95 forums, but hey I'm not complaining.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Idk if this is a good place to ask but does anyone know any games where there's characters/scenes like Pema and Suyin? These two and there scenes (especially Pema love and slave) have become a favourite for me, not fully ntr but kinky and hot nonetheless.
I really hope we get more content of these two before the game ends.

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
Could we actually get changelogs for 0.9.6 and 0.9.7 since they arent updated in the threat, would be nice to know if there is actually any new content or just bugfixes etc :giggle:

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
Could we actually get changelogs for 0.9.6 and 0.9.7 since they arent updated in the threat, would be nice to know if there is actually any new content or just bugfixes etc :giggle:
Last version I had was 0.9.7a and just downloaded this one (0.9.7c) so probably just bugfixes. They should also add in the main post that in the slave route of book 3 you can get Poppy pregnant.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
You've just reminded me I've had that show on my "To Watch" list for years. I should check it out.

I didn't expect to find my next Netflix recommendation here on the F95 forums, but hey I'm not complaining.
Dragon Prince is an amazing show. If you liked avatar and thought legend of Korra missed the mark, then Dragon Prince is like the spiritual successor that you wanted.

It even has the main writer that made Avatar so good, Aaron Ehasz

Reactions: longsuper1
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes