Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Replayed this game quite a few times. It has loads of content, love the storyline and freedom of choice, plus the humor is top notch!

Definitely one of my favorites! I’m almost tempted to go through it again while I eagerly await the next update (and maybe the conclusion to Book 4’s Love Route?)

Keep it up, devs! Nice job.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
My favorite joke that i just love is :
When rostrum just start spinning and when Shady try to stop it , it start spinning in different direction and in the end it's flying/spinning away , first time it make me cry from laughing too much <3 :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Anyone else find it hilarious that even though slave Korra is made more a bitch than the original show, she actually does some things BETTER int is game.

Like for instance, she DOESNT burn down priceless artifacts of a lost extinct civilization that was in a sacred temple that happened to also be in someone else’s home while that homeowner was actually trying to help them, and they were not listening? Like Jesus Christ I kinda forgot how awful Korra was in the original show.

Or how in this game she DOESNT sexually assault someone be wuss she was trying fmto force him to say he liked her, which was a betrayal of a friend(asami) who helpedKorra out of the kindness of their heart, which Korra answered by going behind her back. She was also simultaneously manipulating and using someone else who was not currently dating her Korea’s friend and she broke his heart. But the game version DOESNT do that.

The slave version of Korra might actually be a better person than the original…

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Oooh shit something went thru my mind and i feel like spark of genius just think about it the mysterious knowledge that Katara gets about us what's in it ? :

1.In love route book 1 Water we leave Katara at the end and promise that we meet again , and she notice our spirit leaving Ang body , then she get mysteriously the knowledge about MC and MC mission , then we met her in love route book 3 Earth and she greeted us saying that she was waiting for us getting back to her , thrue this chapter MC notice that Katara know more that she can say . Why Katara was so sure that we will meet again ? Because she has this mysterious knowledge , we met her before bok 3 Earth we met her in book 2 Fire as MC is in body of Zuko and at the end correct answer is to escape alone and then MC/Zuko meets avatar and helps him defeat fire nation and bring peace to a world , that means MC meets Katara and she should know that is MC because of all that knowledge of how we act ,speak , think . It's a long time that we spend in Zuko with them and we know that MC will act pervy when there is opportunity but in game it seems that she didn't notice because it says so , but i think she did and pretend she dont because she has the mysterious knowledge and instruction from person that gives them to her to act and tell Toph to do the same , and i know boks go : 1.Water ,3.Earth ,2.Fire ,4.Wind ,5.Something but that is in this mysterious knowledge that she has and can't say what she knows and from who she got it. She becomes MC guardian and help which shows how much she cares and loves him and wants the best outcome for him/them .

2. And yes that's mean that she know that we going to fuck Jinora but at the same time she knows that Jinora will be the first that makes MC choose and it may get ugly at the end , that's why Katara forbids MC from bonding with Jinora for MC sake ,that shows true love from Katra she wanted to spare MC frome making a choice at the end by hosin to make her own move to forbidde Jinora .

Frome me -> There is a saying used in Poland :
Don't try grabbing all birds by tail because you will end only with hand full of feathers.
(In end the feathers mens memories , he can lose them all and he will have only memories)

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Even if cbob had some long range plans (which he prolly had) now Marty is the writer. Don't take things foretold in previous books to expect what lies ahead.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
how do u solve the ember island spirit dream puzzle please help
Yea, it's the most annoying one. Sadly I can't reproduce the steps, but I do remeber that without making a sketch of each step and going through the sketches I couldn't solve it. Too many fucking steps.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
ember island spirit dream puzzle , what do you need to do in it ? please remind me maybe i can help

jardinier

May 12, 2020
Crab fight error. i cannot enter a crab fight now without getting this error. does not matter what crab trainer or wild crab.
i have not battled Iroh yet and am near the end of the slave route.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had the same error. It started when I bought my second saucy trap. It occurs when I use some crabs as first one.
End of my traceback:
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Four Elements Trainer 0.9.7c

Lardon4319

Sep 25, 2018
im stuck on ending book 2 love route where i ran away and came back to beat azula , got crowned firelord but seems to be stuck in a loop, what do?

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Even if cbob had some long range plans (which he prolly had) now Marty is the writer. Don't take things foretold in previous books to expect what lies ahead.
Is cbob completely out of the picture? I know that he was not doing so well, but I thought he was still part of the team.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Is cbob completely out of the picture? I know that he was not doing so well, but I thought he was still part of the team.
nominal he's still the writer/coder but Marty filled in quite some amount of that during cBob's hm, blackout (lack of better word), no true telling who does how much of each bit actually, except arts, that's wholly Marty. by guesswork, some people have tried to point out where things like dialogue parts didn't meet the 'old' like bk2/3 funniness and that would maybe what Marty had filled in.. still, one can't exactly say that for sure either, as cBob did -some- of it while being down (breakdown, writer's block to name two), and it could just be him not up to par.
hard to tell by just looking at the game as is, maybe there's more about it in patreon posts.

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
In B4 Love route I just met Azula and she gives you the chance to use a youth potion but then your (zuko and azula) daughter enters the room. I think I had potions left but I can't check, and Shady isn't there (at least yet) will I be able to buy potions? or should I save it? (because it would be wasted)

Edit: Oh man, I can't stop laughing at Pema teaching mc how to wear a condom. For how it ended, but also because she herself says she only took interest in contraceptives after harmonic convergence.

Edit 2: After you pay your debt to Shady (30 coins) you can buy them.

Last edited:

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
yeah & from what you can read in those last update posts from marty, it seems to be so for quite a few months now.

But it looks like cbob also at least gave marty finally "full" "control" for the writing too or else we wouldnt have had those last few updates aswell.

Luckily though i personally think, because i am 1000% sure it wouldve ended like 2019/2020 where cbob went ghosting with that leading to like no updates for ~8 months or so if i remember right.

Reactions: Mistervd

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
I think Marty wrote somewhere that cbob is taking care of his problems (in which way I don't know and recall); although the dialogues still feel like there's a dash of cbob inside them, a quippy and snarky note that Marty cannot quite (accurately) strike imo. Perhaps both of them are still in contact, who knows, as long as the writing, game, and ending, keeps up the quality it upheld for the last few updates, I am fine with whatever. I really liked the last two updates, the ending of the last update especially. I never expected the game to outreach book 2 or 3 anyway but as long as it somehow approximates it, I am down for it. But that's prolly just my subjective & unsolicited opinion. As much as I love Avatar and this project specially, I feel like they should move on after the long time they spent on this project, maybe only rework book 1, but not more.

Reactions: Mistervd
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes