TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I just completed the slave route of book 2 but now I'm stuck in a loop....nothing else to do that I haven't done before. At the tower it says there is a light presence but nothing new apart from that.
1. Complete 3/3 Azula blowjob
2. (not sure) serve drinks at evenings 3 times (maybe less - dunno how many times you already did this. If you alredy did tnan skip this)
3. (not sure) Day - do 3 battles outside the city (maybe less - dunno how many times you already did this. If you alredy did tnan skip this)
4. Visit tower at night.

Sep 3, 2020
1. Complete 3/3 Azula blowjob
2. (not sure) serve drinks at evenings 3 times (maybe less - dunno how many times you already did this. If you alredy did tnan skip this)
3. (not sure) Day - do 3 battles outside the city (maybe less - dunno how many times you already did this. If you alredy did tnan skip this)
4. Visit tower at night.
It was that one 3/3 Azula blowjob! Thanks for spotting it, I'm annoyed at myself.

Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
I just wonder if we will ever have some action with the spirit with the tattoos. She's been showing those titties through that transparentish dress for some time now.

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
Frankly, I don't know what you meant.

The transparent robe of this spirit is enoughj assurance for me that we'll get to do her one way or the other.
It was just me wishing "out loud" that the content gets to exist. I don't mind waiting, it's a free game so I don't have a right to complain.

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
It was just me wishing "out loud" that the content gets to exist. I don't mind waiting, it's a free game so I don't have a right to complain.
To an extent, we can all give criticisms to things regardless if we pay for them or not. Especially in a story-based game it's okay to give feedback and one's perspective on whether or not whatever aspects are good or bad.

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
Aaaaand I finished the current build. Zhu Li better be alive or I'll riot!

I saved before buying the newspaper so I checked and you can shit on Pema's warnings and cum inside Jinora. I didn't yet because I'd like to see what happens once the next build is out.

And here's why, it's been hinted you'll have to make a choice and I hope both is an option, because Korra and Jinora kinda represent the snake sisters wanting the same thing and all that. So before making Tenzin a grandpa I'd like to see where that goes.

Last edited:

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
Aaaaand I finished the current build. Zhu Li better be alive or I'll riot!

I saved before buying the newspaper so I checked and you can shit on Pema warnings and cum inside Jinora. I didn't yet because I'd like to see what happens once the next build is out.

And here's why, it's been hinted you'll have to make a choice and I hope both is an option, because Korra and Jinora kinda represent the snake sisters wanting the same thing and all that. So before making Tenzin a grandpa I'd like to see where that goes.
If you've finished the current build, you should have seen the scene with Tenzin and Varrick on the training grounds of Airtemple Island, which would answer your question about whether or not you need to riot

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Some more info: ^^@rty said that the next build is more complicated and will take longer than usual. He also said that in "several months" we'll have the entire epilogue a.k.a. book 5 released - and that's it, FET is done.

I have conflicting feelings about this.... :):(:unsure:

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
If you've finished the current build, you should have seen the scene with Tenzin and Varrick on the training grounds of Airtemple Island, which would answer your question about whether or not you need to riot
I've seen it and I don't understand your comment. I meant that when Zhu Li flies you to the giant mecha her seatbelt gets stuck, before the hummingbird thing gets squashed.

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
I've seen it and I don't understand your comment. I meant that when Zhu Li flies you to the giant mecha her seatbelt gets stuck, before the hummingbird thing gets squashed.
Ah- I missed that part of the scene. Seems I had it set up to skip all dialog, not just seen dialog

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Some more info: ^^@rty said that the next build is more complicated and will take longer than usual. He also said that in "several months" we'll have the entire epilogue a.k.a. book 5 released - and that's it, FET is done.

I have conflicting feelings about this.... :):(:unsure:
Same... I'm relatively new-ish to the game and already it's one of my favorite things ever! Shame I caught it towards the tail end of the project, but hey! Better late than never.

I know Book 5 won't be a full 'Book' necessarily, but I do wonder what it will entail. Hopefully it'll prove to be a satisfying conclusion to everything.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes