joe nemo

May 6, 2018
interesting. there's the warning about the next build being more complicated.. i think by moving toward some wrap-up point, cBob has to be involved some more than what the average opinion is about him doing right now, if not doing all the writing (including actually sit at a compootah and write it down, that's boring, right) they would at least discuss the ongoing story development imo. the coding part, well, that's what Marty might be on, whenever he has the free time between finished art bits. but for the art to be done, a construct to put it on must be there. i really think the finishing needs some amount of back'n'forth between them.

also kind of happy about him -not- wanting to think about their next project too much, "let's finish this one first" damn i love that. there are tons of dev teams who end up in limbo over side projects, or seeing the future next step and wasting thoughts on that too much. some of them never get their first one done, or any other, and or break up for various reasons caused by this.
Marty and cbob were professional about developing this game, so I suspect they had the complete plot line outlined with critical parts written early on. This would allow Marty to continue on with minimal input from cbob. I imagine Marty has some hard decisions coming up. Does he stick with cbob for the next game or strike out on his own? Continue on with one of the demo games or start fresh? Partner with someone else? Move on and change careers? I don't know anything about the personal lives of either cbob and Marty, but there are choices to be made.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Well, we have answer about cbob from ^^@rty:
" cbob hasn't been involved with builds for a long time. We are in touch, but not nearly as much as I feel is necessary. "
So since couple updates ago, Marty is alone working on FET? Both being the artist, coding and writing?

Scriptosis

Nov 8, 2019
Can someone tell me the bookstore instructions, I skipped past them without realising and it’s too late to scroll back.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The one that starts the whole mess, with the transparent robes.
Hmm, not. Well you fuck a girl possessed by her during the fire nation arc.
And the lamia she is fighting against is basically the other half of herself and you cleave off a portion of that to create a subsoul loyal to you which you fuck

Montana_Wildhack

Sep 29, 2020
Is there a known bug on the book 2 love route that won't let you complete the memory puzzle? I found the false memory and destroyed it but now it's just an endless loop of moving between the nodes on the two screens. I've tried every option in every order for awhile now but nothing seems to do anything.

Can't find a walkthrough that addresses it and literally dozens of people have asked this question on various forums that I've seen, but haven't seen a single answer.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Is there a known bug on the book 2 love route that won't let you complete the memory puzzle? I found the false memory and destroyed it but now it's just an endless loop of moving between the nodes on the two screens. I've tried every option in every order for awhile now but nothing seems to do anything.

Can't find a walkthrough that addresses it and literally dozens of people have asked this question on various forums that I've seen, but haven't seen a single answer.
It's not an endless loop, there are 2 problems with it:
1. There are two separate choices that look (nearly) identical
2. I's too fucking long

I wish I had kept my solution, but I did not....
You' have to explore step by step, sketching each attempt (so you do not repeat a serie and be sure what you didn't cover yet).

PS: Sry....

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Hmm, not. Well you fuck a girl possessed by her during the fire nation arc.
And the lamia she is fighting against is basically the other half of herself and you cleave off a portion of that to create a subsoul loyal to you which you fuck
No.
She takes you whether you say you're ready or not, effectively kidnapping you. That's the fucking start of all things.

sandrius98

Apr 25, 2018
Hi guys,

I am not knew to this game, I have discovered it when it was jus started building up for the 1 Book Slave route. And I just wanted to say that this game is one of the best games, that I have ever played.

Putting aside the lewd things away, this game has really good art and story (by story I mean that the dialog is really well thought out about, not diverting from the original cartoon and with a good and funny twist, to make it look fresh), also comparing to the other games, this game was writen on rempy, with the code, that I would say not only takes quite some time and some skill, due to when the new builds are released, there are a really not that many bugs compared to other games. So massive respect to Marty and the MITY team.

Now if we talk about the lewd *giggles* stuff, I must say the way they presented it, is really refreshing due to the charater development, for example Kora, at the begining of Book 4 love route and the end of the current built, with the amaizing animation. And of course keeping it intresting to arouse my curiousity (just my opinion, but if you are reading it in this forum probably same as yours :D ).

In conclusion I wanted to say that this game is really awesome and the community here is also really awesome, especialy the people who help each others with the bugs, saves and updates from Marty ( I managed only to support Marty on Patreon only for two months, due to some family issues and my money had to be spent elsewhere ), so massive thanks to you guys.

I would love to contribute more in the forums and maybe for the future next projects for MITY (currently on my own free time I am working on a mod, similar to Lains mod, to help people, who strugle with the game, or cant activate the cheats in console).

So if you have any questions or requests, just ask :D

And Marty if you are reading this some how, I wanted to say Hi.

Reactions: PussMaster

baster306

Nov 17, 2021
Right now Jinora and Korra are his focus for the last build. I do hope, and Marty at least never was against it, that we will get those "additional content" scenes now and then when Mity needs a break from their next game.
Oh, then in current build that decision is not that "far reaching". Suyin hot as hell, so no more reason to reject Baatar offer.

Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover

Montana_Wildhack

Sep 29, 2020
It's not an endless loop, there are 2 problems with it:
1. There are two separate choices that look (nearly) identical
2. I's too fucking long

I wish I had kept my solution, but I did not....
You' have to explore step by step, sketching each attempt (so you do not repeat a serie and be sure what you didn't cover yet).

PS: Sry....
Thanks for the encouragement, I finally got it.

For anyone else who searches this thread in the future:

THE SOLUTION TO THE FALSE MEMORY PUZZLE ON BOOK 2 LOVE ROUTE IS

After moving to the top right and destroying the false memory, trace backwards until you're in the starting position again in the bottom middle. Then, go Up/left -> Down/left -> Up/left -> Up/Right -> Up/Right -> STRAIGHT LEFT (not down/left) -> Up/Right and that should get you to the second screen.

Search tags to find this comment: false memory, stuck, book 2, love route, zuko, memory puzzle, destroyed, bug, hard

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Hey so for those who’ve done it already is it relatively easy to get the new scenes with Korra/Jinora/etc? And any we have to backtrack for?

xberzerk

Jan 2, 2020
Sorry if this is a double post; not sure if my last one got deleted but I don't see it on here.. Experiencing repeated crashes in book 4, after convincing the redhead to be in the mover. Once I get back to the map where I can move around, the game freezes and goes unresponsive entirely. If I load a previous save and get to this point, same thing happens. Anyone else having this issue / know what's going on?

• Sad
Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Marty and cbob were professional about developing this game, so I suspect they had the complete plot line outlined with critical parts written early on. This would allow Marty to continue on with minimal input from cbob. I imagine Marty has some hard decisions coming up. Does he stick with cbob for the next game or strike out on his own? Continue on with one of the demo games or start fresh? Partner with someone else? Move on and change careers? I don't know anything about the personal lives of either cbob and Marty, but there are choices to be made.
well, initially it was cBob with the idea and concept, and he hired Marty as artist. that's quite a few years back, and by looking back at old posts from here, i think they developed some kind of hm, compatibility..? rather fast. now, this little project grew into something comparably large, and if projects grow they become work, as in, full time jobs at some point.
i somehow doubt (well, that depends on cBobs recovery to a big degree) that they just call it quits and go on with life being bus driver or janitor, strangers to eachother.. just doesn't form a picture in my brain.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like the next build with end this route and chapter but he insists on a final chapter afterward. He will be taking his time as he ends FET in the next few months.
With love route coming to an end, I really, really want Kya's perversion on Opal to be fleshed out and have a threesome where you help Kya seduce Opal in exchange for fucking them both at once. Nice older/younger content.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes