Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
Trap iirc is one of the watertribe twins from LoK, Desna and Eska, its only on slave route and u have the choice to view him as a trap or take a potion that makes him look like he has a pussy.
No potion involved, it's just the protagonist imagination. Or just ask him to leave and let his sister peg him later.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I can't believe I never noticed that detail, when I first watched the scene. Jinora was watching the whole time. View attachment 1594713

Now this next part is 10 times better.

View attachment 1594715
I thought it was pretty obvious you were supposed to see her shadow if you did lewd things to her.

If I recall correctly you can see both variations of this scene with the gallery mode (a must imo). The dialogue is slighty different too.

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
A save wont be of much use, you wont be able to replay some scenes. Because in the love route you go to different places.

xberzerk

Jan 2, 2020
Sorry if this is a double post; not sure if my last one got deleted but I don't see it on here.. Experiencing repeated crashes in book 4, after convincing the redhead to be in the mover. Once I get back to the map where I can move around, the game freezes and goes unresponsive entirely. If I load a previous save and get to this point, same thing happens. Anyone else having this issue / know what's going on?
Figured out the problem, in case anyone else is experiencing the same..

Cause: backscrolling too many times in an area with free movement (city streets, aang statue) triggers some sort of "Exception: Possible infinite loop"
Remedy: Let the program stay frozen for a while, click again in about 10-20 seconds. (If it asks if you want to close the program or wait for it to respond, click wait). Renpy should catch itself and show a report screen. Clicking "Ignore" disregards the issue and should put you back into the game.

Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover

AZN-Math

Oct 19, 2017
A save wont be of much use, you wont be able to replay some scenes. Because in the love route you go to different places.
yes but the game said i have to finish the love route to continue and i lost my save of the choice between love and slave route

STNGRAY

Apr 5, 2020
The last time I played this was around a year ago, version 0.87 I think. The changelog seems to be incomplete and some stuff is repeated, so can someone tell me how much has changed since 0.87 and is it worth coming back to the game and playing it now?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes