TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Great game! Only finished books 1 and 2 so far, but had a blast (;)) playing it.

I do have a question though, and apologies if it's already been asked. I initially finished Book 2's slave route with high morality, and then replayed to get the low morality ending, but I didn't actually notice anything different between the two? I clocked the difference between the public stat being high and low, and giving/not giving the cows weapons, but the morality part didn't seem to make a difference. In fact the only thing I noted was Ty Lee's watersports scene in the tavern. Can anyone tell me what the differences were supposed to be? Thanks!
The morality score seem to be a remnant of an idea cbob had at the start but abandoned later.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
As in, I've done all of the above but I've never had an option to give her a potion. Maybe I'm locked from it. *sad shrug*
Here's the thing: All the way from the very beginning of the route you have to be pro-loli, i.e. quite early Korra asks if you like younger girls. So... you'll have to do the whole thing again, or ask for a save (which I don't have).

Katy, Toph, Azzy and Tai Lee קטן.gif

Last edited:

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
Here's the thing: All the way from the very beginning of the route you have to be pro-loli, i.e. quite early Korra asks if you like younger girls. So... you'll have to do the whole thing again, or ask for a save (which I don't have).
It's the same as getting Jinora on the slave route. You have to choose the last options "Well..." and I don't remember the other.

I don't know if my save would help but here it goes. Just drop it in the renpy folder (inside the folder "avatar harem") in %appdata%

Reactions: F1ke

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
It's the same as getting Jinora on the slave route. You have to choose the last options "Well..." and I don't remember the other.

I don't know if my save would help but here it goes. Just drop it in the renpy folder (inside the folder "avatar harem") in %appdata%
I meant - ask someone for a fitting save with the loli Korra scene... regrettably I don't have one for you.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Kinda crazy that the end of this route is going to be in the next update... We need an Ikki vaginal, endings for what girl you pick (Korra, Opal or Jinora) perhaps group endings. Like all scenes with Kurvira (BJ, Anal, Vaginal... perhaps strap-on). I know this route has been longer then others but it seems lacking in terms of a complete story for it.

Would also be good to see youth potion scenes with other girls. Ikki finding the strap-on and wearing it, perhaps using it on another girl would be awesome as well.
Yeah honestly It could use 2-3 updates instead. But I guess I get wanting to just call it after all these years

PussMaster

Jul 23, 2021
Yeah honestly It could use 2-3 updates instead. But I guess I get wanting to just call it after all these years
Honestly, I don't think anyone would mind some more content updates for book 4, since it's supposed to cover the entire TLOK series, instead of just one season like the previous books. Makes sense that it's the longest one out of the four books. But then again, the issues with cbob and maybe other shit we don't know about might have affected many things they originally planned.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Honestly, I don't think anyone would mind some more content updates for book 4, since it's supposed to cover the entire TLOK series, instead of just one season like the previous books. Makes sense that it's the longest one out of the four books. But then again, the issues with cbob and maybe other shit we don't know about might have affected many things they originally planned.
I don't think it's the malady of cbob, on the contrary. He was the one who decided to start book four at the last season of TLOK, and for a very good reason: so that I could get her and myself to both care for each other and fall in love. The basic idea was the first update that started book 4: Korra is broken and bites everyone out of bitterness, Katare moves me to take care of her and to listen to her woes. It worked and made it a very good story, just as cbob can do (when he can do anything). cbob is a very good writer.

So book 4 is just about one season of TLOK: the last one.

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
My save has that scene complete, just go to Korra (while Jinora is out) and ask her to do potion sex (I think it's an option). Just don't buy the newspaper because that advances the story until the end of this build.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
That explains it. Darn, I've overwritten my old saves. Oh well... Maybe I'll replay it when it's finished. Thank you for explanation.

Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover

Mjaiil

Jul 12, 2018
My save has that scene complete, just go to Korra (while Jinora is out) and ask her to do potion sex (I think it's an option). Just don't buy the newspaper because that advances the story until the end of this build.
I mean i dont have all saves of this game.Cause they was accidentally deleted .(problem with accounts on my pc)

STNGRAY

Apr 5, 2020
Hmmm.... a lot? :devilish: We are talking 10 updates since. Tell me, did you get to start the love route of book 4? Anyhow, several hours of play had been added since.

However, you may want to wait for the next update, which will take (at a guess) a month. It will conclude book 4 love route.
I remember i finished book 4 slave route but there was no proper ending for the game at that time

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I remember i finished book 4 slave route but there was no proper ending for the game at that time
So that's what ahead of you:
* The ending of book 4 slave route (completed)
* Book 4 love route (90% completed, expected to be 100% within 2 months at the most, prolly less)
* Book 5 (0% completed).

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes