TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Is there a book 5 ? or a troll ?
Book 5 - the epilogue - was planned right from the start. Read ^^@rty's last message in Patreon, he estimated it will take "couple of months".

When you start the game the spirit lady tells you you have to learn bending and prepare for "the ritual" that your predecessor did not survive. Allegedly that will be what book 5 is about.

P.S. I think this ritual is going to be a mass orgy and that the predecessor died of exhaustion.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Book 5 - the epilogue - was planned right from the start. Read ^^@rty's last message in Patreon, he estimated it will take "couple of months".

When you start the game the spirit lady tells you you have to learn bending and prepare for "the ritual" that your predecessor did not survive. Allegedly that will be what book 5 is about.

P.S. I think this ritual is going to be a mass orgy and that the predecessor died of exhaustion.
Sounds fun but it seems a little to simple. I don't think Mity would make it JUST a mass orgy. There would probably be more to it.

Reactions: F1forhalp

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Sounds fun but it seems a little to simple. I don't think Mity would make it JUST a mass orgy. There would probably be more to it.
true, there are just too many things to wrap up; all the vague hints across the 4 books and that, also quite a few lessay 'unfinished' storylines through each book. and there's Shady. i mean, can't really have just some orgy no matter how big, and keep Shady out of the book. not sure how far Marty can do all that solo, but i'm p certain they've started with the plan to really wrap up in the epilogue. hopefully cBob is in decent shape to develop that when the time comes. it does need a good written story.

Reactions: PussMaster

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
true, there are just too many things to wrap up; all the vague hints across the 4 books and that, also quite a few lessay 'unfinished' storylines through each book. and there's Shady. i mean, can't really have just some orgy no matter how big, and keep Shady out of the book. not sure how far Marty can do all that solo, but i'm p certain they've started with the plan to really wrap up in the epilogue. hopefully cBob is in decent shape to develop that when the time comes. it does need a good written story.
Oh, Im sure there will plenty of things beside the ritual. I referred to The Ritual itself.

Reactions: PussMaster

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
Maybe the ritual consist on rejoining Naga, I hope that after we fuck the "sisters" MC tells them "I bet you would feel even more pleasure if you were one" (or some bullshit like that, which works with the game's sense of humor).

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
is book 4 completed yet?

Books 1, 2 and 3are finished! Every route and playthrough is a different, unique experience, with lots of choices and H-scenes. Book 2's routes are particularly different from one another and are each packed with their own unique scenes.

Book 2 has roughly 4x the content of Book 1 and lots of complexity, while Book 1 is a more straightforward experience.

Book 3 is where you'll have all sorts of fun with a pint sized earth bender. Once again depending on what route you choose it can get nasty or nice. New girls like Suki, Joo Dee, Jin etc and an underground maze to slowly explore are some of it's unique elements.

Book 4, still in development, is where you'll meet a female avatar from the south pole. Whereas the other main girls of book 1, 2 and 3 could only bend one element, this girl has no problems doing anything the other girls could.

griffin375

Mar 10, 2021
I am using the walkthrough mod, and it says I should be able to change what katara calls me in book one but she just says she wont, I am on the slave route any help

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I am using the walkthrough mod, and it says I should be able to change what katara calls me in book one but she just says she wont, I am on the slave route any help
I vaguely remember that feature. It's been so long since I played book 1.
Try to interact more with Katara first, maybe you're trying to change the way she calls you too early.
it should work for both slave and love route. In the first book both are pretty much the same.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
So that's what ahead of you:
* The ending of book 4 slave route (completed)
* Book 4 love route (90% completed, expected to be 100% within 2 months at the most, prolly less)
* Book 5 (0% completed).
So we thinking the end of this month, or next? I can wait either way, I just want to know.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes