TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Thinking how ^^@rty described the complexity of the next update and that now he says it would probably just add one week of delay - I hope he doesn't rush things.

Reactions: Mr.Z
Jun 15, 2018
I'm so pissed when a game dictates me what a character age should be. A brief disclaimer is fine, but leave the actual content alone. Toph will always be 12 in my eyes and head cannon wherever she'll be~
Ah I'm talking about the start of book 3 btw.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joe Bamer

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
They had to because of Patreon.
it does make sense in the way they did it. she always complaining about how people judge her by her kidlike appearance, and whatever else derives from that.. would be less entertaining if they went with whatever she was in TV. and yea the patreon thing.

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
Not to change the topic but I was thinking how great it would be that after the end of chapter four that we could finally bone the spirit chick :)

Jun 15, 2018
I overall don't like this western trope of "This kid is 18 years old chief, she's just small." Sounds hypocritical to me. If you don't want to mention that she's underage, just don't mention a number at all~

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I overall don't like this western trope of "This kid is 18 years old chief, she's just small." Sounds hypocritical to me. If you don't want to mention that she's underage, just don't mention a number at all~
man but this is a protection formality, patreon hates incest and loli, so they use these tricks to try to circumvent the system, do you think that if it were completely allowed they would do that?, some other tricks are the players themselves choose the relationship and age, but probably more work for developers

BreakDanceBrokk

Apr 10, 2019
wake me up when "they" decided to add more content to slave route(even you telling me that route are finished/f~up, i don't care)

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
The love route went up in quality so much after the swamp, damn. I actually love the writing with Jinora and Korra now.

Though, absence of Asami was disappointing.

Reactions: Erodaz and AlexaSky

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I feel hesitant to try the Slave route (although I wouldn't mind turning Azula into one because her smugness is grinding my gears) but Seducing Toph is probably my favorite part of Book 3's Love route. Something about her reaction is just... Mmmm.:sneaky:
You talk about starting book 2 slave route? imho it's not a good book. Believe me, in book 2 love you get a far more meaningful submissive Azula.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes