F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i still have lots to do IRL anyway, so i can relaxedly wait maybe until summer; still i'd place a bet on mid/end march for bk4 love, june for the wrap-up if they do it short. as long as it gets finished, preferably in the most entertaining way possible, i'm fine with waiting. always my choice, quality over fast completion.
heck i can foretell once it's finished (including "it's not book 5" epilogue), a number of people will quickly start crying NEXXT PLEEZ!!!1 whereas MiTy as a team will be struggling to cope with the aftermath.
maybe they break up after this, and neither of them does any more games.
maybe they have a cooldown and try to get something else going, together.
maybe they go solo.
..that's just the first at-hand triple maybe, there are more paths deriving from just the end of this one project. probability fan, and no way to tell any path by now.

kainora

May 27, 2020
Can anyone recommend other avatar games if any?
https://f95zone.to/threads/cummy-bender-v0-5-cummystudio.76161/
Cummy bender is about Korra has found herself in a whole heap of debt. Luckily you, her new manager, has a few ideas on how to get her out of it. Lead Korra out of debt and on to the path of corruption by pressuring her to take riskier and riskier jobs to earn cash quickly
(it is at early stages)

https://f95zone.to/threads/book-5-untold-legend-of-korra-v1-0-muplur.7811/post-3168085
A adult game based on "Legend of Korra". Game set on time after Korra opened spirit portal in republic city. I have made up the story mostly with the anime characters plus some extra characters
(completed)

Alternate Legends of the Avatar is a unique Visual Novel in development, which tells - as the title of the game series suggests - an alternative story about the adventures of the Avatar (and the rest of the characters from the The Last Airbender universe)!

(very nice but sadly abandoned)

Bend or Break is a Legend of Korra Hentai Parody based on her being kidnapped
by Tarrlok in season one.
(very little game that not will be over an hour)

So there is not a game near quality that four elements trainer has but if you are an avatar fan this games might catch your interest.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
skybison.jpg
I decided to replay Book 4 to see if I can trigger some extra scenes (4 and counting) and this moment cracked me up.

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Not gonna lie… I would so make my own take on an Avatar based visual novel game if I had even an inkling of skill in art. Which sadly, I don’t. I very much enjoy writing, but if you were to ask me to draw something beyond maybe a stick figure? Yeah… Definitely not happening lol.

Jan 9, 2019
Cummy bender is about Korra has found herself in a whole heap of debt. Luckily you, her new manager, has a few ideas on how to get her out of it. Lead Korra out of debt and on to the path of corruption by pressuring her to take riskier and riskier jobs to earn cash quickly
(it is at early stages)

https://f95zone.to/threads/book-5-untold-legend-of-korra-v1-0-muplur.7811/post-3168085
A adult game based on "Legend of Korra". Game set on time after Korra opened spirit portal in republic city. I have made up the story mostly with the anime characters plus some extra characters
(completed)

Alternate Legends of the Avatar is a unique Visual Novel in development, which tells - as the title of the game series suggests - an alternative story about the adventures of the Avatar (and the rest of the characters from the The Last Airbender universe)!

So there is not a game near quality that four elements trainer has but if you are an avatar fan this games might catch your interest.
thank you so much!

Reactions: kainora

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
(it is at early stages)

(completed)

There's also this which has some mild nudges to FET, apart from the obvious nod in the title: Four Nations: A Shady Part of Me
There're also these two short games, about Korra and Azula, which seem to be unfortunately abandoned: World Hero Trainer & Villain Trainer

Rizaloin

Apr 6, 2020
I think i read that some said you can lewd ikki in book 4 slave route? Is it true? And if it is, How? i only get to see Jinora doing the lewd thing. Or is that guy just got their name switched?

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I think i read that some said you can lewd ikki in book 4 slave route? Is it true? And if it is, How? i only get to see Jinora doing the lewd thing. Or is that guy just got their name switched?
Its Not, maybe they talked about the love route

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like we will be getting a bug hunt either by the end of this month (1 week-ish) or at the start of February.

Different paths/route is interesting as a concept...but I wonder how he's going about this with how far he is in the final route for Book 4.
thanks for the update.
my guess is, that he puts some more consideration into something they both thought over during the early stage of book4 love route story development. sometimes you have idead that seem to fit here and as the whole thing evolves, it looks better there with whichever resulting interconnections between the single parts.. and then you see if you really can move something to somewhere else. the last part, might be he's gotten some idea while thinking that through. faint smell of more content there..? :cautious:

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like we will be getting a bug hunt either by the end of this month (1 week-ish) or at the start of February.

Different paths/route is interesting as a concept...but I wonder how he's going about this with how far he is in the final route for Book 4.
As usual, thanks for keeping us updated.
Really appreciated it.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes