TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
So inflexible? Where does it come from?
Acknowledging the creator's (cbob) desired directions.
The current writer, ^^@rty may have agreed with you, but I doubt he'll venture so far off cbob's intentions. He only took the reigns since cbob became ill. If I'm not mistaken cbob wrote all the script and code and hired ^^@rty as the artist. Thankfully, after it became clear that cbob is not going to recuperate anytime soon ^^@rty took it upon himself to do everything. Otherwise we would have been stuck at the beginning of book 4 love route.

TL;DR - No.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Acknowledging the creator's (cbob) desired directions.
The current writer, ^^@rty may have agreed with you, but I doubt he'll venture so far off cbob's intentions. He only took the reigns since cbob became ill. If I'm not mistaken cbob wrote all the script and code and hired ^^@rty as the artist. Thankfully, after it became clear that cbob is not going to recuperate anytime soon ^^@rty took it upon himself to do everything. Otherwise we would have been stuck at the beginning of book 4 love route.

TL;DR - No.
also, it kind of wouldn't make as much sense as the two routes that esist for now. i mean, here's that guy who gets ripped out of his Computer(fap)session and has to lear bending, because he's somehow something like the last hope. how'd he even build up the confidence to do anything when he's bullied around all the time? love route, ok he's got a crush on this gal and that one, makes sense. slave route, ok so he's in it, what's in it for him? makes sense. really don't see a 'victim' route fit in there.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
I liked Mai in Book 2 because she reminds me of Raven, so I went after her. Which... if I skip book 2 is... not canon?
And... brings up more questions regarding the whole "Oh we know about IT more than you"... Did I miss something?

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Well, you could certainly solve it with a femininity potion. Then you would basically only have to adjust a few texts, images and links. Which would probably be more in the interest of the developer. I suppose.
You know Spirit states that she intended for MC to be inside Korra :rolleyes:'s body in Book 4.
But Katara Beaver Dam'd her.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
You know Spirit states that she intended for MC to be inside Korra :rolleyes:'s body in Book 4.
But Katara Beaver Dam'd her.

Not recalling that, I remember the MC getting stuck in Korra's moms body by accident in Book 4 slave rout and the MC freaking out and telling spirit chick there is no way I will be in a girls body and then he gets put into Tensin body instead. In book 4 love rout the MC tells spirit chick that there will be no bodies with out a cock or something like that.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Not recalling that, I remember the MC getting stuck in Korra's moms body by accident in Book 4 slave rout and the MC freaking out and telling spirit chick there is no way I will be in a girls body and then he gets put into Tensin body instead. In book 4 love rout the MC tells spirit chick that there will be no bodies with out a cock or something like that.
It's the opening scene of the love route.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
It's the opening scene of the love route.
Damn I guess my memory blows , going to have to replay the opening of BK4 Love then because I can't recall any dialog between Katara and spirit chick when she is placing the MC into the next body. I am not saying your wrong just not recalling it.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Damn I guess my memory blows , going to have to replay the opening of BK4 Love then because I can't recall any dialog between Katara and spirit chick when she is placing the MC into the next body. I am not saying your wrong just not recalling it.
It was a brilliantly written scene. Everyone was wondering who the MC was going to be and one of the theories was Korra. So a really nice fake out.

Reactions: APoc1

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I liked Mai in Book 2 because she reminds me of Raven, so I went after her. Which... if I skip book 2 is... not canon?
And... brings up more questions regarding the whole "Oh we know about IT more than you"... Did I miss something?
The MC is skipping around in time, while the other characters are just living their lives. It's implied that the MC returns to the past sometime after the first three books but while the Avatar cast are still young. All granny characters in book 4 know whats going on, but the cannot tell too much to the MC.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
It was a brilliantly written scene. Everyone was wondering who the MC was going to be and one of the theories was Korra. So a really nice fake out.
Okay I re-played that opening and it was subtly implied that Katara helped guide the MC to the male body. You are right it was a well written scene , I kind of missed the turn around being the spirit did say "Do you like watertribe girls?" and then he winds up in the male body. Several things distracted me 1. Katara being old. 2. Me being happy to see her in the game again. Even though she is old as dirt. The game of count the fucks had me rolling that was great ! and probably caused me to not be paying as much attention as well.

• Haha
Reactions: strenif

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Translation pls
It's like a cockblock but with a pussy.

(I haven't played Slave route but wtf?) Well on Love Route of Book 4, Spirit tells him that she wanted to put him into Korra's body. And MC freaked out (as you said). However, remember how Katara went "This is the last chance you might die" or something? She used her healing powers and (I assume) connection with MC to actually attract his spirit in a vacant body! Effectively Beaver Dam'ing Spirit from messing with him. Katara is a badass, shame she couldn't get her hands on Youth body lotion like Azula did XD

Reactions: APoc1

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
The love route went up in quality so much after the swamp, damn. I actually love the writing with Jinora and Korra now.

Though, absence of Asami was disappointing.
Actually, I noticed around book 2, and 3. That some girls have different more or less sexual content based on the route.

Book 2:
Slave: You have more Tylee content but less Mai. But you can have fourmore with all of them.
Love: You have more Mai content less Tylee content you don't even have sex with her in this route.

Book 3:
Slave: You have Katara and Toph Lez Action, get Jo dee pregnant, less Suki kinda content differences.
Love: No KxT content, and plenty of Suki content and other difference's.

I love how each route is very different from the other.

Reactions: F1forhalp

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
It's like a cockblock but with a pussy.

(I haven't played Slave route but wtf?) Well on Love Route of Book 4, Spirit tells him that she wanted to put him into Korra's body. And MC freaked out (as you said). However, remember how Katara went "This is the last chance you might die" or something? She used her healing powers and (I assume) connection with MC to actually attract his spirit in a vacant body! Effectively Beaver Dam'ing Spirit from messing with him. Katara is a badass, shame she couldn't get her hands on Youth body lotion like Azula did XD
Yeah I missed that aspect for sure. You can get youth potions from shady in the training grounds at night so you can bang her younger self. One thing I noticed while using the youth potions on all the girls the only part of their bodies that are actually old are the faces(Thank God) I did them both ways just to see the dialog. All of them made comments about the MC being a bit sicker in the head when you bang them old. LOL

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Okay I have been thinking this for quite some time. How many here think shady is the MC's future self? sure seems that way to me. He always knows where the MC is and what he needs next. He looks a lot like the MC at least as much as each that can be seen(they both seem to wear hoodies all the time). the time line is long for the story like many decades but Shady is always the same age indicating he has time travel capabilities or has become immortal, I have a feeling after being in the spirit world so much and time travelling all the time that the MC is somehow not entirely human any more.

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes