Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
No, really. She is only 2 years younger then Jinora and Jinora is definitely legal, so Ikki has to be at least 16.
I don't actually know anything about Korra's books. So I can't draw a timeline and figure out when the events of the game take place, but the official wiki states that Ikki is 3 years younger than Jinora. So I think MC's "plausible deniability" is still applied despite him actually embracing the whole thing if one goes there. No idea about Jorina tho...
Besides, I came snicker for the art and stayed for the story.
edit: What bothers me is Katara's reaction to Jinora's shenanigans AND why is it she's the ONLY one who needs protection in this book?

Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Its a common theory. It doesn't fit perfectly but it's definitely possible.

btw I don't know why you people bother grinding to get potions or money, just cheat it. It's not like the grinding is any fun, and fun is what we're here for.
I actually enjoy some of the mini-games. The coin crush in book 4 slave route is a fun distraction. I also don't mind the connect 4 game in the love route and the go fish game with Katara is relaxing.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I think the reason why both MC and Shady wear hoods up is that MC is supposed to be the "Faceless" protagonist (for immersion purposes) and is using Shady's assets. And Shady is... just a generic deus ex machina. Some dialogue does imply that he knows more than he lets on, but... how would you go about from Avatar with a dead beat life to... that? Also I'm pretty sure that our MC hates time travel as much as everyone else. I mean... Do you really think he'll go ♫Back in time♪ just so that he could help himself for no benefit in the meantime?
He goes back in time for the same reason he does everything. To fuck bitches.

Neurosss

Mar 21, 2020
Ikki in the love route is more of a JK to be completely honest. Most people that like loli don't like that body type.

I for one wanted some sex scenes with Ikki in the slave route (a threesome with Jinora would have been amazing). In there she looks more like your classic loli, a.k.a she looks like a JC instead.

At least we have this loli Korra.
how do you get loli Korra, I think I might of missed it unless it is slave route only or something?

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
how do you get loli Korra, I think I might of missed it unless it is slave route only or something?
Love route AFAIK
When you carry her through the snow, there is a dialogue about using a youth potion to make her smaller (lighter), you need to choose the right option. Then there is another prompt at the Swamps (thus giving you Jorina), and finally, after you reach the Island, you have one more prompt after you have sex AND anal with her...
I think that's all three but there is Ikki somewhere between those. And I have a suspicion that it's probably in the swamps, and hopefully NOT connected to WS.

mugen1145

Jul 14, 2018
Ikki in the love route is more of a JK to be completely honest. Most people that like loli don't like that body type.

I for one wanted some sex scenes with Ikki in the slave route (a threesome with Jinora would have been amazing). In there she looks more like your classic loli, a.k.a she looks like a JC instead.

At least we have this loli Korra.
119963117_1330107714020440_9074395174650409314_n.jpg

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
What bothers me is Katara's reaction to Jinora's shenanigans AND why is it she's the ONLY one who needs protection in this book?
It bothered me too - she knows MC have to fuck anyone and everything or the world is destroyed, and promoted herself him to fuck Toph, so what the fuck?? But then I remembered how protective most grandparents are in real life. It's plausible.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexaSky and Mr.Red

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
well here's the thing. i rather do some grind. what i really don't like about some games, is that you have to cheat; that you have to have a walkthrough, because they are unbearable otherwise, but still you want to play them. luckily the grind in FET isn't that bad.

*edit* your post info poped up right after i've hit post lol..
I'm guessing you meant "unbeatable" rather than "unbearable", but "unbearable" works too.
:)

Apr 6, 2021
While we wait, let's get into the important questions.

Which MBTI personality does both MC and Shady have?

Honestly, I'd say Shady is more of an ESFP on both routes, MC's personality depends on the route.

-In love route, he's more of an ENTP
-In slave route, he tends more to ESTJ

What do you think?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Red

CarpeDiem69

Mar 5, 2018

Honestly, I'd say Shady is more of an ESFP on both routes, MC's personality depends on the route.

What do you think?

what-did-he-mean-by-this-dove.gif

Neurosss

Mar 21, 2020
Love route AFAIK
When you carry her through the snow, there is a dialogue about using a youth potion to make her smaller (lighter), you need to choose the right option. Then there is another prompt at the Swamps (thus giving you Jorina), and finally, after you reach the Island, you have one more prompt after you have sex AND anal with her...
I think that's all three but there is Ikki somewhere between those. And I have a suspicion that it's probably in the swamps, and hopefully NOT connected to WS.
I have seen all the others it was just loli korra I was missing, thank you.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017

What do you think?
Is your exam coming up and you need data from peers or...

Also "Let's blackmail the General of the army with nudes" and then "Shit they released blackmail anyway" doesn't sound Strategic. Or a Long-range planner.

Apr 6, 2021
Is your exam coming up and you need data from peers or...

Also "Let's blackmail the General of the army with nudes" and then "Shit they released blackmail anyway" doesn't sound Strategic. Or a Long-range planner.
But honestly, to be fair, they kinda elaborated the plan in just one day, and after Suyin being captured.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
It bothered me too - she knows MC have to fuck anyone and everything or the world is destroyed, and promoted herself him to fuck Toph, so what the fuck?? But then I remembered how protective most grandparents are in real life. It's plausible.
Wasn't she against keeping it in the family? Think that comes up in the Slave Route when you take control of her son. While physically the player has been in different bodies spiritually he's had a lot of kids.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
"Let's blackmail the General of the army with nudes" and then "Shit they released blackmail anyway" doesn't sound Strategic. Or a Long-range planner.
Why? It worked to convince Kuvira, and then it was not MC that ruined it by dispensing the fliers. The plan was excellent, MC's associates ruined it because... morons.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I'm pretty sure you guys have thought 10 times more about certain aspects of the game than cbob and Marty. Don't be disappointed if the end of the game will not be as interesting and sophisticated as your own ideas and fantasies. A lot of curious and non lore things were just put in the game (or were indirect consequences) because of wishes and questions of MITY's patreons.
Marty said that at the beginning of development they wanted to stay very close to the original but the more the game evolved the more ideas and wishes were integrated. And for that in most cases they often used easy and fast solutions so it wouldn't slow down the development process too much.
For example, youth potions are a really stupid thing when you think about it. But without them we wouldn't have young Toph and Azula in book 4. So there's no explanation or lore for it, it's just there to provide access to more lewd fun.
MITY never wanted to have Mai or Jinora as main characters, feedback from his patreons changed that and over time he also got used to more lewd alternatives as he planned to. (Just look at the tags)
For all of this they needed to integrate it in a kind of plausible but not too complicated way. That's why more often than not there's no sophisticated, far-reaching plan and/or solution for certain "riddles" of the game.

There are exceptions to this though and that's both fantastic and annoying. Fantastic because lots of people can find small, new secrets when playing a second time, annoying because sometimes it's quite complicated and unclear to get them. (Like Pema having sex with MC in love route)
Which brings me to the second point I wanted to talk about. Am I alone in thinking that Korra's and Opal's last scenes were amazing?
I'm team Jinora but the new Korra scene is my new favorite right now. Maybe I'm just a sucker for short hair Korra but damn do I love it. Just wish we could skip the anal part if we wanted to.

I also have to say I didn't expect Marty to go all the way with Korra in this scene. As they say, "To each their own" but that's a notch too much for me to feel comfortable. Always good to make such things optional though.

Dude, many asian women look 13... when they are 30. There are also Western samples of this but a bit rare.
I think I posted that here already but this girl and pose always reminds me of Toph at the bathtub :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, yes it's possible to find such women. Loli Korra though...

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Wasn't she against keeping it in the family? Think that comes up in the Slave Route when you take control of her son. While physically the player has been in different bodies spiritually he's had a lot of kids.
OK, I totally didn't understand anything. Please remember: your communicating with a degenerate with lots of cinched brain cells due to age, weird passions, and frustration because of too-long-no-sex.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexaSky
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes