APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Why am I heathen? What?

Guessing maybe your avatar? and while on that subject love Hellsing too!! a classic and a must have for any serious collector imo. :D

Thanks for the chart was going to ask wtf all the letters were about. Which brings me to a question: WTF, do people really think that someone can be pigeon holed into a concept that is so, well simple? I have found people to be a lot more complicated than that chart can cover. Still interesting though.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Guessing maybe your avatar? and while on that subject love Hellsing too!! a classic and a must have for any serious collector imo. :D
If you haven't yet - watch Hellsing Ultimate Abridged by Team Four Star - it is brilliant!

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I'm pretty sure you guys have thought 10 times more about certain aspects of the game than cbob and Marty. Don't be disappointed if the end of the game will not be as interesting and sophisticated as your own ideas and fantasies. A lot of curious and non lore things were just put in the game (or were indirect consequences) because of wishes and questions of MITY's patreons.
Marty said that at the beginning of development they wanted to stay very close to the original but the more the game evolved the more ideas and wishes were integrated. And for that in most cases they often used easy and fast solutions so it wouldn't slow down the development process too much.
For example, youth potions are a really stupid thing when you think about it. But without them we wouldn't have young Toph and Azula in book 4. So there's no explanation or lore for it, it's just there to provide access to more lewd fun.
MITY never wanted to have Mai or Jinora as main characters, feedback from his patreons changed that and over time he also got used to more lewd alternatives as he planned to. (Just look at the tags)
For all of this they needed to integrate it in a kind of plausible but not too complicated way. That's why more often than not there's no sophisticated, far-reaching plan and/or solution for certain "riddles" of the game.

There are exceptions to this though and that's both fantastic and annoying. Fantastic because lots of people can find small, new secrets when playing a second time, annoying because sometimes it's quite complicated and unclear to get them. (Like Pema having sex with MC in love route)
Which brings me to the second point I wanted to talk about. Am I alone in thinking that Korra's and Opal's last scenes were amazing?
I'm team Jinora but the new Korra scene is my new favorite right now. Maybe I'm just a sucker for short hair Korra but damn do I love it. Just wish we could skip the anal part if we wanted to.

I also have to say I didn't expect Marty to go all the way with Korra in this scene. As they say, "To each their own" but that's a notch too much for me to feel comfortable. Always good to make such things optional though.

I think I posted that here already but this girl and pose always reminds me of Toph at the bathtub :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, yes it's possible to find such women. Loli Korra though...

I have never watched any of the shows my self so would not know if it was cannon or not , but I do hope that Shady's reason for being gets explained. I have considered watching the show but that would require me to purchase it. I will yar some fan subs of anime that has not been released in my neck of the woods, but I will not do that when it comes to western cartoons. being they are available for purchase in my native language. don't ask me what the difference is , I generally try to support the things I like but I can't really say I am into western cartoons that much.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Abridged is on Youtube.

edit: Found Ikki prompt! So. when Ikki and Jinora show up at the swamp and you have a chance to see them pee, watch Ikki and, later (not at night) go to the Stone. Ikki will show up and ask to see You pee. And then she gets handsy...

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Abridged is on Youtube.

edit: Found Ikki prompt! So. when Ikki and Jinora show up at the swamp and you have a chance to see them pee, watch Ikki and, later (not at night) go to the Stone. Ikki will show up and ask to see You pee. And then she gets handsy...
More in the towers of Domed city and also air temple island

BTW abridged 1-3 was Awesome high quality had me rolling will finish later. Thanks for the tip!

Reactions: Mr.Red

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I have never watched any of the shows my self so would not know if it was cannon or not , but I do hope that Shady's reason for being gets explained. I have considered watching the show but that would require me to purchase it. I will yar some fan subs of anime that has not been released in my neck of the woods, but I will not do that when it comes to western cartoons. being they are available for purchase in my native language. don't ask me what the difference is , I generally try to support the things I like but I can't really say I am into western cartoons that much.
Don't watch the show, it's.... mediocre at best.

• Wow
Reactions: kainora

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
I haven't watched Korra because "Story of Aang" was such a heavy experience. It was still fresh in my mind. Thank god no one tried making a live-action film out of it.
I really enjoyed Avatar, it was one of the series I actually managed to watch from the start to finish, binging it while I still could.
Yeah, same here. I binged ATLA in like a few days and it became like my favorite thing in the world lol. Tried to check out Korra afterwards, and I just couldn’t do it…

I could write a novel for why LOK didn’t sit right with me, but to bring my primary concern to the forefront: I detest Korra as a protagonist. So bratty and unwilling to take others’ input into account, simply because ‘she’s the Avatar’. I felt so bad for poor Tenzin, man lol. Also The Krew (Mako, Bolin and Asami) just doesn’t quite do it for me the way the original Gaang did.

But yeah… definitely agreed. A live action adaptation of Korra? Now that’s just a horrifying thought…

Reactions: sirviper235
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes