TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
The last time I played this was around a year ago, version 0.87 I think. The changelog seems to be incomplete and some stuff is repeated, so can someone tell me how much has changed since 0.87 and is it worth coming back to the game and playing it now?
Hmmm.... a lot? :devilish: We are talking 10 updates since. Tell me, did you get to start the love route of book 4? Anyhow, several hours of play had been added since.

However, you may want to wait for the next update, which will take (at a guess) a month. It will conclude book 4 love route.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
kinda bit unfair
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
....well since we know it's already a walk on a tight rope but really wish that marty can add that and some extra scenes in bk4 slave route since it's lacking..
Book 4 Love rute : Korra is of legal age ,she uses youth potion so her body becomes younger temporary with mind of adult .
Book 4 Slawe rute : Ikki is entirely a child .

That's why its a no no

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Book 4 Love rute : Korra is of legal age ,she uses youth potion so her body becomes younger temporary with mind of adult .

That's why its a no no
But if h8ers would want to make troubles, a screenshot would sufice and no explanation about youth potions will help.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017

That's why its a no no
I don't think it would matter much either way.
People who hate loli would report regardless, people who love loli would fap regardless (I know I would :cool:).

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
TopAnalRapeLover,Mistervd
There's a weird thing/rule for artist to apply to their work :

Let's say you created a portrait what looks like a litle girl thats loli yes , but if you say this character is about 30 years old despite its looks , they shuld be and must be treted as an adult not a kid , but this ability is available only for you/ the person drawing this character.

And if 2 artist create the same portrait of the same girl , one of them says she is 30 and the other says she is 10 , they both right , and you can copy a character that is 10 years old but you must say/clarify that in your wersion she is 30

Dec 13, 2019
TopAnalRapeLover,Mistervd
There's a weird thing/rule for artist to apply to their work :

Let's say you created a portrait what looks like a litle girl thats loli yes , but if you say this character is about 30 years old despite its looks , they shuld be and must be treted as an adult not a kid , but this ability is available only for you/ the person drawing this character.

And if 2 artist create the same portrait of the same girl , one of them says she is 30 and the other says she is 10 , they both right , and you can copy a character that is 10 years old but you must say/clarify that in your wersion she is 30
Thank goodness the wiki exists.
So then everyone knows the real age and can then decide for themselves what they prefer.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017

That's why its a no no
There is a prompt to use Youth potion on Korra?!

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Do we know if that's a "for technical reasons" complicated, or a "more content than usual" complicated?
" Now, this will be an important build(as all route endings) so I can't give you an estimation of when it will be done yet. Just know that I'll do my best to make it exciting and perverted... and maybe a tad emotional. "

Reactions: Overfoxed

Serpents2

Jul 6, 2020
Kinda crazy that the end of this route is going to be in the next update... We need an Ikki vaginal, endings for what girl you pick (Korra, Opal or Jinora) perhaps group endings. Like all scenes with Kurvira (BJ, Anal, Vaginal... perhaps strap-on). I know this route has been longer then others but it seems lacking in terms of a complete story for it.

Would also be good to see youth potion scenes with other girls. Ikki finding the strap-on and wearing it, perhaps using it on another girl would be awesome as well.

Gladiator1141

Feb 15, 2020
Great game! Only finished books 1 and 2 so far, but had a blast (;)) playing it.

I do have a question though, and apologies if it's already been asked. I initially finished Book 2's slave route with high morality, and then replayed to get the low morality ending, but I didn't actually notice anything different between the two? I clocked the difference between the public stat being high and low, and giving/not giving the cows weapons, but the morality part didn't seem to make a difference. In fact the only thing I noted was Ty Lee's watersports scene in the tavern. Can anyone tell me what the differences were supposed to be? Thanks!

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Great game! Only finished books 1 and 2 so far, but had a blast (;)) playing it.

I do have a question though, and apologies if it's already been asked. I initially finished Book 2's slave route with high morality, and then replayed to get the low morality ending, but I didn't actually notice anything different between the two? I clocked the difference between the public stat being high and low, and giving/not giving the cows weapons, but the morality part didn't seem to make a difference. In fact the only thing I noted was Ty Lee's watersports scene in the tavern. Can anyone tell me what the differences were supposed to be? Thanks!
The scene where you can fuck all three of them at the end should only be triggered at morality >=0
https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v0-9-7c-mity.730/post-1294338

Reactions: Gladiator1141
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes