Feb 6, 2018
I opened the most recent savefile I had but there is no supposed library or anything like that, what is the sequence I need to do to unlock the library or anything that continues the plot?

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone got a save with the *ehem* extended scene for Korra unlocked? Mind sharing?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

MrDude15

May 10, 2021
Im kinda disappointed with the love route, no sex with ikki, no asami, no threesome with suyin and lin, no sex with the firelord (instead another scenes with the book 2 girls, what a waste), no adult toph (instead another loli toph scene). I feel the slave was better.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
God danm. I'm kind of pissed off right now. As soon as the love book started I thought for sure we'd get to see Ikki and Jenoria together after all the mother daughter stuff in the slave route. Super bummed it didn't happen.

Reactions: DarkLink and Daveck

Joga

Sep 9, 2018
This worked, not sure if all of it is necessary or just what I wrote for "next morning":
1. Go to Korra's room.
2. Ask her to train, she'll go for a run.
3. Fuck Jinora without condom and come in her womb.
4. Go to sleep.
In the next morning
5. Go to Korra
6. Ask Jinora to teach class. She'll leave you and Korra alone.
7. Fuck Korra. After the 1st round things will get interesting.
May I ask where your sig is from?

Reactions: 89alexxx91

MrRuri

Aug 13, 2021
Im kinda disappointed with the love route, no sex with ikki, no asami, no threesome with suyin and lin, no sex with the firelord (instead another scenes with the book 2 girls, what a waste), no adult toph (instead another loli toph scene). I feel the slave was better.
The Slave route was better the moment you could treat Korra like the bitch she is and put her in her place. Honestly, nothing the love route could do would top that for me.

Reactions: Xmas_present

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I finished playing a new version, very good, wow, I really think that scene with the "lolis" that there would be an orgy hahaah, (who knows yet) I don't know about you but I accepted Kuvira's proposal, fuck it, the scene at the end was supposed to be repetitive, you could buy the dildo there at Shady, I also waited for a scene with Pema and Tezin, and since Pema asked yount potion why not loli Pema? hahahah

Reactions: PussMaster

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
hey, so is the korra love route finally complete or no?
been waiting a lifetime to play it to completion.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I would say no being Mity said there are still some stick figures for art and some art that is not been complted yet he said in his post. He says this is a pre-bug hunt release so top tier patreons can give feed back.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes