sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
I feel like its always worth waiting for the update of this game
And i don't understand people complain that they want this game to end
I only want one thing.
A chapter with all the girls in their prime, fuck this timeline bs. I want to see young Ty Lee, Jinora, Katara, Korra, and the rest all in the same book. It's quite clear that the next one will be on the "spirit world" so I can see this happening.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
In addition to the above, for whatever it’s worth, the Love Route has one of the best redemption arcs in eroge.

…and I’m actually not talking about the story.

MITY’s original Love Route ended with a pretty bad “LOL You thought you could redeem Azula?” Psyche out ending that made the MC her bitch in the least sexy way posssible. Azula/Love Route fans were understandably upset and MITY actually went back and redid the ending, in a way that fit a broken woman much better than the original and gave a lot more meaning to all those scenes of humanity the Love Route teased.

it might not have the same impact if I hadn’t seen the dumpster fire of the first version, but IMO the Book2 Love Route is insanely good justjust for the effort put into making a satusfying and genuinely touching ending out of a total trash tier rug pull.
huh. maybe one of these days i should play the love route. currently i only play the slave route in this game.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
I only want one thing.
A chapter with all the girls in their prime, fuck this timeline bs. I want to see young Ty Lee, Jinora, Katara, Korra, and the rest all in the same book. It's quite clear that the next one will be on the "spirit world" so I can see this happening.
I'd like for Katara, Toph, and Mai to just chill as reincarnated hotties in the "present-day" getting their daily nutrition from MC. Fine Korra can join as well.
Although having MC wake up at the hospital after being found half-dead by his landlord, only to find that his dick now has Airbender's arrow with "Insert this way" written on it in sharpie. And discover that all of this was a dream and he now really has a dead plant and a hospital bill... That could work too. As a bad ending.
huh. maybe one of these days i should play the love route. currently i only play the slave route in this game.
Like the same but for the slave route. So far I'm on the love route.

Reactions: joe nemo

Eastsidemason

Nov 12, 2021
Not gonna complain, book 4 love route is packed with content, azula mai and ty Lee came back, we had toph, katara etc, quite long if you ask me

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I already did the potion and tickle scene. I still followed this (both anal and squat options) and still haven't got the Bookstore or any other cutscene to trigger
After this: give lolipop to Ikki, anal fuck Opal, go to Pe4ma in the morning. You're not thorough, dude....

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Bit as Mity warned, it not complete. THey always gave us a chance to revisit everybody to say goodbye before leaving and that isn't here yet.

Reactions: sassy_mendigo

Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
On a completely unrelated note. I remember choosing running off with Mai instead of Haren ending because it just felt right, the MC and Mai had a deeper connection and I was invested in the characters.

But in the latest update, I couldn't care about choosing Korra or Jinora, Jinora feels like a washed version o her slave route character, she is dull. Korra was kinda bitchy at the start but now she is too tame and I really don't feel anything towards their relationship (she is at best, kinky). I chose the Haren ending just for the sake of "I want all scenes".

If I could really choose, I chose Ikki or running off with Kuvira, they are far more interesting.
Yeah, I felt like Ikki and Kuvira were the standouts. I was hoping for more possible endings but I don't think that's going to happen. Jinora was good but Korra lost focus when we went to Zaofu.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
so is the end of this update you trying to catch Kuvira in the spirit world or did i do something wrong ???
You probably made a mistake, the end is at the entrance of the portal, this part of Kuvira is at the beginning, you have to choose until she appears again and you go to the fog that appears in the middle

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes