TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I have a feeling that there are gonna be more scenes when the early access version comes out. Usually Mity releases the early access version the day after, but it's been 3 days.

So I'm waiting until That comes out to download the game. But boy oh boy am I hyped.

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
My last download was 8.7c which checking on the forum was back in June 2020 (because I've only really been playing the slave routes)... so a year and a half later it still hasn't moved on to Book 5 slave route yet?! :(

still some more waiting for me I guess, but I'm hoping not *too* much longer

Reactions: mrttao

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Its kind of crazy to me to think this game has been in development for so long, almost 6 years. Really feels like not too long ago I finished book one. Still, I hope the next game doesn't take as long. I read a few pages, and coder brings up too much to sift through in the search bar, was the situation with the coder ever fully resolved?

• Sad
Reactions: Mistervd

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Its kind of crazy to me to think this game has been in development for so long, almost 6 years. Really feels like not too long ago I finished book one. Still, I hope the next game doesn't take as long. I read a few pages, and coder brings up too much to sift through in the search bar, was the situation with the coder ever fully resolved?
Who knows.
The one that's been giving us updates and writing the patreon post is Marty.
At this point Marty can open a Patreon all on his own, I have faith on him lmao.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
It's crazy for me to download this game this year, after avoiding it like a plague because I didn't want to "ruin" my "childhood" of AangxKatara canon only to really enjoy the story of Love route. And actually seducing Toph =D That's awesome! She needs more love.

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
My last download was 8.7c which checking on the forum was back in June 2020 (because I've only really been playing the slave routes)... so a year and a half later it still hasn't moved on to Book 5 slave route yet?! :(

still some more waiting for me I guess, but I'm hoping not *too* much longer
There will be no such thing as book 5 slave route.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
I'll be honest, the last few updates have been kind of weak, but holy shit did you make up for it this time.
Now imagine what it looks like to me - I was stopped at Giant Mecha stating it's not finished yet - and 20 days later... Update.

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
So to get the whole story in book 4 we need to play both routes? since the story starts at a different time and with different MC or i just can play the Love route like book 1, 2 & 3?

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
^^@rty:

Hey all! If you're not a bug-hunter you might still have noticed I released a bug-hunt version on the 31st of January. That was more caused by my desire to at least have something out during the first month of the new year than the build being ready. You could reach the end of book 4's love route in that build. I wanted some more feedback on what I was doing too than just the usual bug reports etc.

Of course there's been bugs, but more of the inconsistency kind where characters could be at two places at once. Not the prettiest, but I prefer those over people getting stuck, though there was one of those too, because...blah blah... enough about those details! That's not what you want to know! What about the early access?!

So after getting feedback it's clear more needs to be done, but I don't want to keep you waiting. In the bughunt you could reach the end of the route, but I'm going to cut off that final snippet of the route -which is only like 1% of the build, if even that- and release the version where you don't end the route today or tomorrow after I've finished adding/fixing some of the smaller stuff. That way the early access crowd can start playing it and I'll be able to get some more feedback too.

Once that's released, I intend to add more to the build during this month, to flesh it out according to some of the feedback I've gotten and release the version which will end the route when it's done later.

And that's about it for now!

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
Ah you saved me the trouble of having to share this info thank you.

But yeah I do think that it makes sense that he will add significantly more things and based on him listening to feedback it should be a solid updated build by the time this month ends.

Marioticom

Aug 25, 2017
Emh is it possible to have an Updated Changelog to the current version? just to understand what has been added to the game.
I had completed the Slave Path game the last time I played and it had brought me back to the home screen after the Spirit and Spirit Serpent started beating each other after Korra's events.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Emh is it possible to have an Updated Changelog to the current version? just to understand what has been added to the game.
I had completed the Slave Path game the last time I played and it had brought me back to the home screen after the Spirit and Spirit Serpent started beating each other after Korra's events.
At this point it seems changelogs for this thread are not on OPs schedule for the next 3 decades or so.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes