APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Why do so many creators these days not like change logs? Change logs are good.

They do like them they just don't always get posted on the front page. I think if you search this thread you will find what you are looking for I am pretty sure someone posted the latest change log. IIRC search for Firelord Zuko s posts I think he has been leaking those.

my mistake see post below

Last edited:

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Why do so many creators these days not like change logs? Change logs are good.
They do like them they just don't always get posted on the front page. I think if you search this thread you will find what you are looking for I am pretty sure someone posted the latest change log. IIRC search for Firelord Zuko s posts I think he has been leaking those.

my mistake see post below
There is a changelog but as it's not a finished build I didn't bother to post it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Neurosss

Mar 21, 2020
Is there a way to formally finish a book or do you just start a new game and pick another book?
I'm asking because I don't see an explicit way to finish the first book.
yes each book has an end and will continue onto the next book, starting a new game will let you skip books if you want to start from a later book or want to repaly a previous book.

WaveKing

Jul 21, 2017
Which book has the best routes? For example Book 2 Slave route is better than love IMO. So for each Book what would you guys say is the best path.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Which book has the best routes? For example Book 2 Slave route is better than love IMO. So for each Book what would you guys say is the best path.
Love all the way through for me. Books 2 and 4 both might have more graphic scenes but plot wise Love seemed consistently better and Book 4 Slave, while having more Korra/Asami sex(Which is my main gripe about B4L since Korra is my favorite) but a good deal of it is rape/gangrape and a memorable bestiality scene :ROFLMAO: which is occasionally my thing but not with Korra. Or even Azula now that I think about it

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I liked both routs in each book , the slave routs are bit edgier and just a bit funnier to me. The love routs for each book are still funny but for me not as funny as the slave routs. Of course it really depends on your mood are you ready to corrupt some bitches or are you ready to get cuddly with your waifu. At least the way I look at it , its not a "better than" kind of thing more like a mood thing. That is me though I am sure others will have more concise opinions. I really liked both in each book.

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
Depends on your interests and the characters i guess.

For me:
1. Book 4 - Slave Route & Love Route (Because Jinora)
2. Book 2 - Love Route
3. Book 3 - Slave Route

Thats because Jinora & Azula are best girls and i dont care about Toph but Book 3 has a lot of different characters with good scenes.
Book 1 is obviously the worst even though i like Katara but its too short, the other girls cant compare to the rest of the game & the love route feels like a slave route.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Depends on your interests and the characters i guess.

For me:
1. Book 4 - Slave Route & Love Route (Because Jinora)
2. Book 2 - Love Route
3. Book 3 - Slave Route

Thats because Jinora & Azula are best girls and i dont care about Toph but Book 3 has a lot of different characters with good scenes.
Book 1 is obviously the worst even though i like Katara but its too short, the other girls cant compare to the rest of the game & the love route feels like a slave route.
I can support this almost 100%. With the exception that I do care about Toph, a lot. It's a pity Mity changed her face for the love route, else I would have chosen that one.

Reactions: Mistervd and APoc1

WaveKing

Jul 21, 2017
It's interesting getting you guys thoughts on this bc tbh I've only ever played the Slave routes on these lmao. For context I actually havent played 4ET in a year or so(the last time I played Book 3 was just beginning) but once this Book 4 and Epilogue finish up Im gonna replay through and marathon it.

I thoroughly enjoyed Book 2's Slave route but when I replayed it for the Love route I was thoroughly surprised by the Ember Island content. Makes me wonder about the total variations between each route per book.

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I know that people really had issues with book 1 but I really liked Katara , Toph is my second then Azula/Mai , and Last would be Korra except that the Love rout for Korra certainly made me like her a bit more if I was going on the Slave rout Korra I hated her.

Book 1 certainly had pacing issues and repetitive issues and if I had stopped playing the game right after my feeling for katara would not be as strong. Her re-appearance in Book 3 is probably clouding my over all opinion about my best girl. From a strictly game play perspective book three was more fun, book 2 comes in second and then book 4 followed by book one. either slave or Love does not really change the game play aspect to me.

I guess I will have to look at Toph's face in the two routs did not notice a difference but then I played the game all the way through in one rout or the other so it was a fair amount of time between me seeing the two faces of Toph.

Edit a Typo.

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
It's interesting getting you guys thoughts on this bc tbh I've only ever played the Slave routes on these lmao. For context I actually havent played 4ET in a year or so(the last time I played Book 3 was just beginning) but once this Book 4 and Epilogue finish up Im gonna replay through and marathon it.

I thoroughly enjoyed Book 2's Slave route but when I replayed it for the Love route I was thoroughly surprised by the Ember Island content. Makes me wonder about the total variations between each route per book.
There are a lot of variations between the routs as far as content, not that much in book 1 but 2-4 vary a lot imo.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019

that's the thing, if you really go straight through "i only play love (or slave)" for whichever reason, you are going to miss content, and quite alot of it. they designed routes to be different, not so much in bok 1 where you can see, oh, there's a game they try to make.. but later on it's really a loss not to try both routes.
and sick as i am, i don't start to "love" hrm, well any of the girls. i'm rooting for MC.
how dare that painted chick rip him out of his fa.. err.. game session?
so always, what's in it for him? and ofc Shady, right after. because.

Reactions: Mistervd and APoc1
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes