APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
that's the thing, if you really go straight through "i only play love (or slave)" for whichever reason, you are going to miss content, and quite alot of it. they designed routes to be different, not so much in bok 1 where you can see, oh, there's a game they try to make.. but later on it's really a loss not to try both routes.
and sick as i am, i don't start to "love" hrm, well any of the girls. i'm rooting for MC.
how dare that painted chick rip him out of his fa.. err.. game session?
so always, what's in it for him? and ofc Shady, right after. because.

Shady is all knowing ;) I get you on the whats in for My MC , but I still can't help getting attached to certain characters. Being the Mc is me how could I not love me?

• Haha
Reactions: F1forhalp

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Of course it takes dev time. Who do you think will write the changelog? It's a one man show at the moment.
How much time do you think is/should be devoted to “dev time” and how long do you think it Takes to write down what you’ve been working on or what’s in the build? How do you know any time spent simply writing down what is in the current build would have been spent of “dev time” anyway?

Also you DO know that you c an just take notes while you’re doing work? Programming is already meticulous.

This take of your is utterly irrational and baffling, and it’s hard to believe you’re not trolling right now.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
How much time do you think is/should be devoted to “dev time” and how long do you think it Takes to write down what you’ve been working on or what’s in the build? How do you know any time spent simply writing down what is in the current build would have been spent of “dev time” anyway?

Also you DO know that you c an just take notes while you’re doing work? Programming is already meticulous.

This take of your is utterly irrational and baffling, and it’s hard to believe you’re not trolling right now.
For most other development you are right, but in this one not so.
The development of FET hanged by a thread for two years or so, as cbob, that did everything beside art, became increasingly ill and hardly provided any updates. The whole FET thing was heading for grinding to a halt.

Luckily ^^@rty, formerly just the artist, took over everything. From this point Marty already clarified that
A. Timely updates are his top priority.
B. As much as he is heavily invested he can hardly keep to his obligation of timely updates.

Afaik this is the 1st time ever for Marty to do a project-size development. It is unreasonable of us (well, of you) to expect him to follow an orderly development process.... and it is perfectly acceptable. As things are in FET it's unrealistic to have changelogs for FET.

I believe things will be different for Marty's next project. But please stop expecting changelogs for FET. Prolly will never happen unless one of us will take it upon himself.... so, do you volunteer? :p

Reactions: F1forhalp and APoc1

WaveKing

Jul 21, 2017
I liked both routs in each book , the slave routs are bit edgier and just a bit funnier to me. The love routs for each book are still funny but for me not as funny as the slave routs. Of course it really depends on your mood are you ready to corrupt some bitches or are you ready to get cuddly with your waifu. At least the way I look at it , its not a "better than" kind of thing more like a mood thing. That is me though I am sure others will have more concise opinions. I really liked both in each book.
True that the Slave routes tend to be funnier. I dont care for the corruption aspect of the Slave routes but I'm not a cuddle up person either so idk why I find the Slave routes to be more appealing.

Reactions: APoc1

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Something I also haven't done yet is the p0rnlove pics. I still haven't decided on which characters will be featured in it... It's currently still very much placeholder stuff. I prefer adding some of the lesser known/seen characters so if you have a good idea, let me know in the comments.

Till next time!
Cheers! Marty
FUCK P0RNLOVE. The last thing we need is something unimportant to distract ^^@rty.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
True that the Slave routes tend to be funnier. I dont care for the corruption aspect of the Slave routes but I'm not a cuddle up person either so idk why I find the Slave routes to be more appealing.
There are some cringe moments in the slave routs to be sure. Perhaps I should just have stuck with Edgier rather than Funny. Both routs have a ton of laughs to be sure.

So am I the only one who finds the love routs both funnier and satisfying? Strange.
For me both are satisfying and funny. Everyone has different tastes I really doubt you are the "only one". As I said before it is a what kind of mood thing for me.

Reactions: F1forhalp
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes