GreenRiddle

Nov 21, 2019
This but Let us Pick our own Color with the MC, and add a vote system so when it time to vote someone off you will get cut off from see that Female or Guy(in case the MC is a female) content for the rest of the game
Well there's also the resort the characters who get voted off stay at, I feel like the implications of that are too obvious when it comes to voted off characters. Maybe the MC could get put in there at a scripted point, only to come back by manipulating Chris/the producers somehow? I like the idea of MC being an original character entirely, you'd barely have to change anything to include him. You could keep the love/slave route system too. For example in Season 1 the slave route could be Heather's Alliance and the corruption of the girls before getting to Heather herself.

Reactions: TheSavageGod

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
If you fucked Korra or Kuvira on the morning before the wedding you will be stuck in the evening.
Okay. I had no sex with anyone that morning and I still can't get the correct password, either the options the MC was given or the two Opal suggested. Are they suppose to be in a specifc order?

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Okay. I had no sex with anyone that morning and I still can't get the correct password, either the options the MC was given or the two Opal suggested. Are they suppose to be in a specifc order?
If you don't let Kuvira escape, you get softlocked from the Korra and Jinora scene.

passsword ikki please
>Select all dialog choices
>search for Opal on the training grounds
>try the two new passwords
>go to the stables and use the Bison to fly

Reactions: Barkin 10

Estomac

Jul 6, 2018
Anyone here knows French and can translate for us?
Most of the text are censoring messages. Here are a few translation…
  • "IMPORTANT CENSORING Please raise the glass to ensure that the drink level will cover the areola."
  • "Respect the framing as to hide what has to be"
  • "It's imperative that the water level hides below the abdomen and that theb window hides the breasts. Thanks"
  • "Lower Amalia a little to hide her areola"
Plus some tiny bits of dialogs and minor info.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes