Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
FET v0.9.9a
Removed links as main post has been updated

Patreon Post
Hello Bug hunters! I got the new build ready for you to test.

A small warning. Just like I already mentioned in the last art update, this isn't a full blown build. It's just a build where I've been trying to fill in the cracks (literally, badumm tshhh!) and add a little more feeling of closure without actually changing this route's final build too much. There's some new stuff, but expect it to be small. And even smaller when you make certain choices. That's why I'll immediately add a list of the biggest changes at the very end of this post.

I kept the differences between the different branches (korra/jinora/both) to a minimum, though the branch with both of them present is clearly "the winner".

I spent a lot of time fixing bugs/inconsistencies for this build(more so than normally), but I'm certain there's still a lot in there. Anything you find and want to share with me (by adding it in the comments or by sending me a dm) will be very much appreciated!

I tried my best to create this build in a way so that even if you already experienced the end during the previous bughunt you can just keep playing using that save file.

As you might remember, the early access version had that ending stripped away and getting those different save files to play nice took some work. I hope I managed to keep that working for everyone.
Summary of new build scenes.
Naturally there will be spoilers in this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Is this game almost complete? Just asking based on the 0.9.9a version number. I get that you can have multiple standards for versions which is why I'm asking.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fargus

GreenRiddle

Nov 21, 2019
I don't think there is another western cartoon with as many (female) characters to fool around as Avatar. That is why I feel that Ben 10 and Teen Titans fall short for something as big as the next "four elements trainer".

My bet would be doing like Akabur's Star Channel 34 and making a full crossover game with multiple franchises in the same style, including Four Element's Trainer fan favorites (gibe me moar Ty Lee!)
What about Total Drama? That series would be absolutely perfect for a game like this. Make someone like Noah the MC (Cody is way too similar to the guy from Summertime Saga) and have the "books" be different seasons. There's enough girls with fun designs and fleshed out personalities throughout the show to keep it interesting. Hell, throw in some of the girls from 6Teen if you really need more variety. I'm just shocked that nobody has done something like that yet.

raey578

Jun 2, 2017
I need help, im in the evening after the wedding and idk what to do, ive talked to everyone but i cant progress

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
What about Total Drama? That series would be absolutely perfect for a game like this. Make someone like Noah the MC (Cody is way too similar to the guy from Summertime Saga) and have the "books" be different seasons. There's enough girls with fun designs and fleshed out personalities throughout the show to keep it interesting. Hell, throw in some of the girls from 6Teen if you really need more variety. I'm just shocked that nobody has done something like that yet.
This but Let us Pick our own Color with the MC, and add a vote system so when it time to vote someone off you will get cut off from see that Female or Guy(in case the MC is a female) content for the rest of the game

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes