Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
If they want a lot of female character designs for a new game, there is always RWBY. As a plus it will be difficult to tell a worse story or have weaker characters than the original.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
You know... Shield Hero would work as well. Naofumi could have a wholesome relationship with Rapthalia, that's a given, but have a LOT of other women to go for as well. And end it with Naofumi waking up from a Lust induced nightmare to make it non-canon but force him to realize that yes - he wants Tanuki Waifu for Laifu.
Technically you don't even need to change the MC, you just need Malty to drug him with aphrodisiac, instead of sleeping pills.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Can you imagine MC being able to overcome his mental issues to start a proper harem?
Heh, you have a point but it does not have to follow cannon. Besides by the end of the show he had changed quite a bit. (just wish it was longer than 12ep's :( )

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Heh, you have a point but it does not have to follow cannon. Besides by the end of the show he had changed quite a bit. (just wish it was longer than 12ep's :( )
You know there is 2 seasons so total of 22 episodes
And i believe there will be more

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Well Damn guess it did get a second season last summer. wish I had been keeping up on the new shows last year. Sucks though looks like seeders are scarce. The FS community sure has shrunk. Don't even recognize these groups anymore. Well hope Funi licenses it for western distro.

Oct 7, 2019

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Well Damn guess it did get a second season last summer. wish I had been keeping up on the new shows last year. Sucks though looks like seeders are scarce. The FS community sure has shrunk. Don't even recognize these groups anymore. Well hope Funi licenses it for western distro.
There is a / version on a streaming website...
Also, I don't know that he had changed, hadn't actually read novel only manga (and he's not doing better there atm).

Ranma 1/2. And for shits and giggles have either Happosai or Kuno as the MC.
You can keep Ranma and make him go after dudes as well. XD

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
There is a / version on a streaming website...
Also, I don't know that he had changed, hadn't actually read novel only manga (and he's not doing better there atm).

You can keep Ranma and make him go after dudes as well. XD
I found a source will take a little while but that is fine, playing the English release of Evenicle 2 atm. Like I said a game could modify his personality. More of a would like to see that rather than actually being a great idea.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
I have a question in love's route of book 3 there isn't a threesome with ty lee and suki right?? It felt like it was building up to one. I know there's a scene in the slave route where you can cum over them and another girl but I was expecting a lil bit more than that because of the story in the love route
Not that I'm aware of no. If you want Suki and Ty Lee at the same time, Slave Route is the only way.

WaveKing

Jul 21, 2017
I don't think there is another western cartoon with as many (female) characters to fool around as Avatar. That is why I feel that Ben 10 and Teen Titans fall short for something as big as the next "four elements trainer".

My bet would be doing like Akabur's Star Channel 34 and making a full crossover game with multiple franchises in the same style, including Four Element's Trainer fan favorites (gibe me moar Ty Lee!)
I would love to see MITY try their hand at a MHA game. It's not western style but certainly has a ton of girls. I would actually donate monthly for that. Every MHA hentai game out there either gets abandoned or is complete trash tbh

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes