Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
DCAU??

I'm not sure but maybe it's

The only thing I remember about NOX's end is that he was trying to go back in time to save his family. He had a debt he couldn't pay and the debt owner took his family in some sinister way that was irreversible to death or slavery. This can easily lead to a delightful chapter of sex slavery and breaking, btw.
DC Animated Universe (but I'm pretty sure it all started with Batman TAS so... I think Bruce Timm drew some smut)
IIRC Nox was obsessed with the cube and as he was trying to figure it out, his family left him. Moved somewhere to the coast and there was either a tsunami or a landslide. They died under it.
When Nox found out he lost it. With the "whispers" of the cube, he believed that he can turn back time if he had enough energy. Then he could save his family...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover

JeremyRenner

Dec 18, 2021
I have a question in love's route of book 3 there isn't a threesome with ty lee and suki right?? It felt like it was building up to one. I know there's a scene in the slave route where you can cum over them and another girl but I was expecting a lil bit more than that because of the story in the love route

Jun 15, 2018
I wonder if pema or tenzin will finally realize we're also ploughing ikki too. Heck I honestly want to see tenzin's reaction at us going out with both jinora and korra at once ahaha.

Reactions: slexywexy

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I have a question in love's route of book 3 there isn't a threesome with ty lee and suki right?? It felt like it was building up to one. I know there's a scene in the slave route where you can cum over them and another girl but I was expecting a lil bit more than that because of the story in the love route
Nope, no threesome.
Any changelogs for these latest patches , cant see anything after 0.9.5 here
https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v0-9-8b-mity.730/post-7534373

Reactions: Sorgath

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
How about : Four Gems Trainer or The Gems Trainer
You know frome Steven Universe , Mc will be Steven as you go true story , there is even room to do Love and Slave rut if must .

Ps: Gems don't have definitive age (nudge,nudge,wink,wink) if you know what i mean

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes