TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
You could do an extended DC thing, add Batman TAS and Justice League to Teen Titans
For me the one and only is The Dragon Prince. The True Heir of ATLA. So far the women are Rayla (14yo), Claudia (prolly 18-20yo), Amaya (busty wide build 40yo), Janay (Classical elf body) and Lujane (elderly elf, prolly 90-100yo), Nyx (Supermodel skyelf with heterochemia and wings) and loli Alis. But there will be 4(!) more seasons and the list will prolly grow.

Oh, and if you didn't watch it yet do it. A really great show (at least the 3 seasons released so far).

Rayla sends her regards:
Rayla eyebrows.gif

brood1

Jan 13, 2018
There is already a DC slave trainer game out where you play as Lex Luthor (bleh). I prefer the Subverse method, give us a masked/faceless/unknown new "villain" or "hero" (love or slave route) who is wants to conquer the heroines. I prefer faceless MCs because it is easier to envision yourself in that role.

Reactions: PussMaster

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
There is already a DC slave trainer game out where you play as Lex Luthor (bleh). I prefer the Subverse method, give us a masked/faceless/unknown new "villain" or "hero" (love or slave route) who is wants to conquer the heroines. I prefer faceless MCs because it is easier to envision yourself in that role.
True. Honestly, the game where Batman seduces ALL of his GFs and female villains would be pretty neat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
In the Book 4 Slave Route I just finished Jinora's birthday party but I didn't get any options for any kind of sex scene. I haven't seen any Jinora content since I gave her the protein shake, did I lock myself out of something?
You were supposed to get her way before the birthday party. So yea you probably locked yourself out of her content

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Maybe go full steam on that Teen Titans game they made to fill the time between updates? Also they tried their hand at a Ben 10 game before if memory serves.

Though I'm personally hoping that we get something new. There's been a lot of pseudo anime art style shows that their art style would blend well with for parody games.
I personally think Mushoku Tensei could be a very big playground for Mity to play in, especially with all the milfs and lolis.
I do hope that Mity comes back to Avatar content one day though, once the new Avatar Studios projects start releasing.

Reactions: Erodaz and Crusado

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Any new scenes since the 0.97a version?
I remember it ended at giving Pema the newspaper and something important about to happen

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Sailor Moon?

Are we including all three cats, Alicorn and Zoisite?
Personally I'd love to see a Sailor Moon trainer game. You have a very large pool of potential subjects.

The Inner Senshi: Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus
The Outer Senshi: Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and Chibi-Moon/Wicked Lady
Supporting Cast: Naru/Molly
The Black Moon Clan: Koan, Berthier, Calaveras, Patz, and Esmeraude

That's just for starters. You wouldn't need to add the cats or the alicorn.

ps. Zoisite's a guy.

Jun 15, 2018
Seems like if you play love route, you should play play the route on all the books. I mean it makes the most senses storywise considering the references from previous books in book 4 love route. Like how the trio azula group making a reference about luggages sprting minigame in book 2 and the mc saying they've done this in the past too. A small detail also is how ty lee in book 2 slave route says she's virgin but in book 3 love route, the chronologically earlier than book 2, the mc can pop her cherry already.

Oct 7, 2019
I personally think Mushoku Tensei could be a very big playground for Mity to play in, especially with all the milfs and lolis.
I do hope that Mity comes back to Avatar content one day though, once the new Avatar Studios projects start releasing.
Personally, if they do work on something new, I think RWBY would be a good fit. It's a decent world to play around in, four major characters to build arcs around just like FET, and it would easily work in their art style.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes