Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Mr. Red is right. Specifically, when Korra asks you if you're into younger girls you should say yes. I think you also have to do the Jorina bits in the swamp, but not sure.
Jorina only shows up if you chose loli. I think. But Ikki only becomes an option if you watched her pee so...

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
So, to summer:

1. Answer Korra you're into younger girls.
2. Watch Ikky pee (wtf, she's not underage).
3. Fuck Jorina.

IdarksoulsI, anything to add?
$ korra_youth = 0 >>> scene: carry Korra in the snow
$ b4l_swamp_wrestlepepper = 0 >>> scene: Jorina in swamp (only unlocks if you agreed to Korra's question "loli positiv") >>> $ korra_youth = 1.
Ikki's swamp pee scene only unlocks if you got Jorina's scene >>> $ b4l_swamp_wrestlepepper = 1
Ikki's handjob scene in the swamp (at the stone) only unlocks if you got her swamp pee scene
There are more variables for Ikki but you get the idea.
So Ikki's scenes are kinda chained, better not miss a step, else you might be blocked from more content with her.

So, the order would be:

2. Fuck Jorina.
3. Watch Ikki pee.
4. Ikki Stone
5. Ikki Zaofu
6. Ikki ...

Btw., this is Marty's comment for unlocking Jorina's scene:
$ b4l_swamp_wrestlepepper = 0 # this doesn't do what you think it will do

edit:
Also, there was a "loli" variable for telling Korra you don't care for big boobs but Marty removed it, probably because most players wouldn't dare to say that and miss the loli content therefore.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
$ korra_youth = 0 >>> scene: carry Korra in the snow
$ b4l_swamp_wrestlepepper = 0 >>> scene: Jorina in swamp (only unlocks if you agreed to Korra's question "loli positiv") >>> $ korra_youth = 1.
Ikki's swamp pee scene only unlocks if you got Jorina's scene >>> $ b4l_swamp_wrestlepepper = 1
Ikki's handjob scene in the swamp (at the stone) only unlocks if you got her swamp pee scene
There are more variables for Ikki but you get the idea.
So Ikki's scenes are kinda chained, better not miss a step, else you might be blocked from more content with her.

So, the order would be:

2. Fuck Jorina.
3. Watch Ikki pee.
4. Ikki Stone
5. Ikki Zaofu
6. Ikki ...

Btw., this is Marty's comment for unlocking Jorina's scene:
$ b4l_swamp_wrestlepepper = 0 # this doesn't do what you think it will do

edit:
Also, there was a "loli" variable for telling Korra you don't care for big boobs but Marty removed it, probably because most players wouldn't dare to say that and miss the loli content therefore.
Where in the game files you discovered these variables?

PussMaster

Jul 23, 2021
That reminds me, how can people give feedback to MITY for the loli content, when you can't talk about said content on Patreon, because the only reason we even get the said content is because it slips through Patreon's detection due to being not mentioned by anyone.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
That reminds me, how can people give feedback to MITY for the loli content, when you can't talk about said content on Patreon, because the only reason we even get the said content is because it slips through Patreon's detection due to being not mentioned by anyone.
Flat is Justice? Shortstacked are crack? Tweens?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
But... didn't you have to sift through hundreds of variables?
It's more like 20-30 and I knew where to start from.
Also I have no coding/programming experience whatsoever, so it's not difficult at all.

Some just do without caring, some try to mask it by avoiding names and certain words but most probably just use PMs. Although Marty told me to be also careful what to talk about then. I said this before, it's a miracle he's still on patreon, especially after the last build.

PussMaster

Jul 23, 2021
Flat is Justice? Shortstacked are crack? Tweens?
how about:
A Youth potion a day keeps the melons away.
Twice a day gets you headpats and tickles.

Some just do without caring, some try to mask it by avoiding names and certain words but most probably just use PMs. Although Marty told me to be also careful what to talk about then. I said this before, it's a miracle he's still on patreon, especially after the last build.
Let's hope that continues on. Would absolutely love to see such content in future games as well. Worst comes to worse, he can make an optional patch to enable the content, and host it somewhere else.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I was thinking here, the first time Jinora begged for korra's "shake" in the slave rout, and we gave in, did she know that have cum inside?, I deduced this because she reveals later that she's been watching Tezin for a long time...

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
how about:
A Youth potion a day keeps the melons away.
Twice a day gets you headpats and tickles.

Let's hope that continues on. Would absolutely love to see such content in future games as well. Worst comes to worse, he can make an optional patch to enable the content, and host it somewhere else.
I don't remember what creator, but he was banned for doing exactly this.
My hope lies elsewhere. MITY earns for Patreon some 6000$/month, and maybe, just maybe, the admin likes FET so he turns a blind eye.

There's no doubt MITY hangs by a thread. I wish they used only youth potions - I think that would be safe. Also maybe time travel.

Let's pray that no hater will ruin this. If this will happen I would be perfectly ok tracking him/her and ANALyze them with a high voltage probe.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
My hope lies elsewhere. MITY earns for Patreon some 6000$/month, and maybe, just maybe, the admin likes FET so he turns a blind eye.

There's no doubt MITY hangs by a thread. I wish they used only youth potions - I think that would be safe. Also maybe time travel.

Let's pray that no hater will ruin this. If this will happen I would be perfectly ok tracking him/her and ANALyze them with a high voltage probe.
Hurting them physically won't get the point across... Conditioning them to like loli on the other hand...

Reactions: anonykun

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019

mmmm high voltage shortens the object's lifespan too much.
back to topic, the loli content in this is kind of well guarded behind a stack of downslope decisions, hence people keep saying tehy miss scenes like every other page hehehe.. might suffice here; less likely on patreon.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
MINY is also nearing the end of development on this project, so they may feel that they can be a little bit more daring. It's been discussed before, but who knows what direction they will take after this.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes