Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This line made me think, what if the ending of book 5 love route is gonna be like,

That would explain why Katara
And then MC will go to jail for all unpaid alimonies. Or the girls will be lolis... OR they will ride his dick to death. Yeah I thought about it as well.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
I hope not. She has no ass and I like anal.

Technically, snakes have asshole, which serves as vagina too, but an an asshole is not and ass.
But I was under the impression that's how the previous Avatar died. Was I wrong? Also who WAS the previous Avatar? It wasn't Korra, right?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Remeber what the snake chick said in book 1? You have to do sex as it's the ultimate act of loce, but eventually it will corrupt you (or smthng like that).
Yeah , corrupt you and turn you into Shady :) who accidentally becomes immortal after the ritual. Just guessing.........

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Red

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I hope not. She has no ass and I like anal.

Technically, snakes have asshole, which serves as vagina too, but an an asshole is not and ass.
I vaguely recall having anal. doesn't she have an ass?
I know snakes have a cloaca but not every snake-girl is anatomically correct. Many have human vagina and an asshole

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
okay i just started the actual show and it's pretty damn good, now i can see why people like it, i'm up to episode 14 of book 1 and i can't wait for azula, toph, mai and ty lee to show up

also i really thought the fire nation guards on the game was a 'parody' design, they look so goofy i find them funny whenever they show up in the show
View attachment 1658539

I started watching the show after playing this game years ago when it was only on book 2 or so, and fell in love. The show is great and so is Korra.

To respond to your spoiler:

• Red Heart
Reactions: anonykun

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I'm stuck. Book 4, Varrick and Zhu Li have the plans down for the hummers, and I go everywhere and see everyone and nothing is progressing. Hint? What am I missing?

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
What's the last notable thing that happened in your gameplay?
Hm. After talking to Zhu Li and Varrick and reporting to Tenzin? Said goodbye to the girls in the hotel, had some fun with lollipops as a distraction, and just kept redoing the same things over and over. No more training with Korra...

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Hm. After talking to Zhu Li and Varrick and reporting to Tenzin? Said goodbye to the girls in the hotel, had some fun with lollipops as a distraction, and just kept redoing the same things over and over. No more training with Korra...
Upload your latest save here, I'll try to look into it.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes