APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I remember there being a mod or something that let you open a menu with , or something that made it easy to alter money and other things. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Has that been updated for the latest version and does anyone have a link to it? I know it worked on 9.5 at least.

I could be wrong but I think that mod only covered book 2.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Oh, I guess it was because it was edited? I dunno. Anyway here https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-cheatmod-0-7-8c-ikarius.29469/

I see. good to know about it, looks like the mod is on hold and also from a quick read of the posts , it was not working for Book 4. To be honest the only thing that gave me a headache in BK4 was the simon sayz bull in the love rout. The coin game in the slave rout was kind of fun for me and the stadium benders match you could just use roll back for.

anonykun

Mar 20, 2019
okay i just started the actual show and it's pretty damn good, now i can see why people like it, i'm up to episode 14 of book 1 and i can't wait for azula, toph, mai and ty lee to show up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also i really thought the fire nation guards on the game was a 'parody' design, they look so goofy i find them funny whenever they show up in the show
Untitled.jpg

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Is it just me, or is Korra drinking the loli potion feel more like it should have been something forced onto her in the Slave route?
Feels awkwardly debauched for Love route.

Reactions: anonykun and Dc1989

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Why would Katara, have an Age Up potion? Was that ever... explained? Just a preview of the old Toph?

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Why would Katara, have an Age Up potion? Was that ever... explained? Just a preview of the old Toph?
Maybe sort of experiment, or- and I think it's totally fits - a trap and punishment for Toph because Katty knew that Toph put her hands and mess around with Katty's stuff.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Red

Law Breaker

Oct 4, 2018

This line made me think, what if the ending of book 5 love route is gonna be like,

That would explain why Katara

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes