TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Is there a certain number of times you have to do the condom thing before it progresses? Or a number of times to have sex with Mai or play games? Something like that?
Yes, probably.
I don't recall exactly if the examples you've given are like that, but in book 1 for example you have to get Katty to walk publicly 15 times. In Book 2 you have to fight X times with earth troops before you can advance etc.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
LOL snake assholes , that's a mental picture I did not need. Maybe if the two snakes become one again she will turn into a hot ass immortal MILF!! Then I could get behind her and service the account ;)

Reactions: anonykun

Law Breaker

Oct 4, 2018
Hm. After talking to Zhu Li and Varrick and reporting to Tenzin? Said goodbye to the girls in the hotel, had some fun with lollipops as a distraction, and just kept redoing the same things over and over. No more training with Korra...
oh shit that was the same as my latest problem. Try re-fucking everyone, see if it helps. Especially opal and jinora. I think if pema offers you a stronger condom next, she's gonna offer you to fuck her. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

anonykun

Mar 20, 2019
i might be burning through the show way too fast, just wanna say i love the show, i love how it references the game (which should be the other way around)
Azula's pretty hot, like way too hot, even some soldiers defected because of how hot she was, anyway i want these three to be on Ikki's loli club
Unxxzztitled.jpg

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
You have to sleep with Jinora with condoms at least once to progress.
Ah. I stopped doing the condom testing because it was just the same thing over and over again.

So, thanks to your suggestion, I went back and did the grind. Had sex with all three of the women in the hotel multiple times, played the board game, bought the lollipop and gum, had more sex with Korra, trained with her ... stuff is just repeating. I literally counted 14 times of having the condom break. I seriously don't know what else to do. I just keep repeating stuff and it's getting mighty boring.

Last edited:

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Ah. I stopped doing the condom testing because it was just the same thing over and over again.

So, thanks to your suggestion, I went back and did the grind. Had sex with all three of the women in the hotel multiple times, played the board game, bought the lollipop and gum, had more sex with Korra, trained with her ... stuff is just repeating. I literally counted 14 times of having the condom break. I seriously don't know what else to do. I just keep repeating stuff and it's getting mighty boring.
Try talking to EVERYONE both daytime and at night. I've been stuck once or twice because I didn't talk to a seemingly minor character that moves to plot forward.

Reactions: 051201levlev

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017

I might be wrong but it seems to me you're talking about Pema and not Jinora. Did you sleep with Jinora and used condoms, like I said?
You don't have to do any sex scene in book 4 (love) more than once to progress the game.
After you tested the condoms with Pema it's Jinora's turn.

edit:
Forget what I said, you only need to see the anal/loli scene with Korra to progress with Pema. She should send you to the bookstore.

Last edited:

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I might be wrong but it seems to me you're talking about Pema and not Jinora. Did you sleep with Jinora and used condoms, like I said?
You don't have to do any sex scene in book 4 (love) more than once to progress the game.
After you tested the condoms with Pema it's Jinora's turn.

edit:
Forget what I said, you only need to see the anal/loli scene with Korra to progress with Pema. She should send you to the bookstore.
I keep testing condoms with Pema and they keep breaking. When do I get one that doesn't break? What triggers that? I think that's what's holding me up.

Haven't seen a loli scene with Korra (nor do I want to). Where does that come from?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I keep testing condoms with Pema and they keep breaking. When do I get one that doesn't break? What triggers that? I think that's what's holding me up.

Haven't seen a loli scene with Korra (nor do I want to). Where does that come from?
You're not as far as I thought. Pema's scene only triggers after you had Korra's anal scene. Don't worry, the loli part is optional.

If you have visited Varricks factory, you have to visit Azula next to say goodbye. Always try to speak with Tenzin at night to progress the story. If he asks you if you had sex with Azula, Korra's anal scene should start the next day in her room. (She asks Jinora to leave.)

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

Keep testing condoms with Pema eventually she will have one that does not break and then you can move on with Pema which should help unlock some other stuff so you can move forward.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
You're not as far as I thought. Pema's scene only triggers after you had Korra's anal scene. Don't worry, the loli part is optional.

If you have visited Varricks factory, you have to visit Azula next to say goodbye. Always try to speak with Tenzin at night to progress the story. If he asks you if you had sex with Azula, Korra's anal scene should start the next day in her room. (She asks Jinora to leave.)
Thanks. Yes, Varrick's factory scene was a while ago ... I'll go back and visit Azula again.

The problem is that in this part at least, there's no clue that you need to repeat things. Usually in a game, if you've done the scene, it doesn't need repeating. I didn't realize I needed to keep doing it over and over again.

At other parts in the game, you'll get hints like "I don't think I'll go to sleep yet, I still have something to do." A hint like "I should make sure I have said goodbye to everyone" or something would help.

I'll go try that now. Hope it works!

EDIT: OK, so I went to Azula, and had sex with her again for the who knows how many times ... there was absolutely nothing different about this time. She didn't say goodbye or anything. So I thought "Well, I guess that wasn't it" and then I went back to Pema and suddenly she has a new condom. The game progressed and now I'm heading to a bookstore.

What finally triggered it was apparently the last visit to Azula but geez, game designers, maybe a hint after I've visited everyone what seems like a dozen times with the exact same scene each time?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes