Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
He said there wasn't any Ikki content for him in the love route. So he probably didn't give the right answers in Korra's snow storm scene.

Warboss Here you can find what's needed for the hidden content:
https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v0-9-9b-mity.730/post-7588095
Thanks, so I basically have to replay the entire game from the beginning to have a chance at the end game content. This is kinda what bugs me about this game, you fuck up a single step early in a 20 hour game and it's locked out permanently in the end-game.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Thanks, so I basically have to replay the entire game from the beginning to have a chance at the end game content. This is kinda what bugs me about this game, you fuck up a single step early in a 20 hour game and it's locked out permanently in the end-game.
No, you can just start with Book 4.

Reactions: Gabaw

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Did you happen to find the variable for these? People have to get to the route beginning to fix this.

Follow up question: which file to "un-renpy" to sift through variable?
$ korra_youth = 0 and $ b4l_swamp_wrestlepepper = 0 needs to be set to 1 for Ikki's content to start. It's not consistent for other events with her. Sometimes you need another variable to trigger an event, most often those two are enough.

The variables are in different files, korra_youth can be found in game\bk4_scripts_love_xtra\b4love_main.rpy
Unren will extract all script files of the game, unfortunately there are a lot of them.
Yeah, but book 4 takes like 20 hours...
If you use the skipping option you can do it in about 20 min. To reach Korra's snow storm scene it's less than 10 min.
Though to see all of Ikki's scenes you would have to play book 4 anyway as you missed quite a lot of content. I'd be happy in your place.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
This is the right attitude to have. ATLA was a masterpiece and people need to try to find it in themselves to stop trying to compare it to Korra. Very rarely does lightning strike twice. LOK has it's problems, but there's a lot of great stuff in there too.
Books 3 and 4 were a lot of fun and I thought Zaheer was a pretty cool villain. Even book 2, for all it's problems had some really good stuff in there. Something about the scene with Uncle Bumi talking to Aang's statue really hit home for me. Also book 2 gave us Varrick and he was hilarious.
I recommend The Dragon Prince to people that loved ATLA. Aaron Ehasz was on ATLA and TDP but not on TLOK. It seems he was the one that made Avatar so good, because TDP seems like it could be as good as ATLA by the time it's done.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I recommend The Dragon Prince to people that loved ATLA. Aaron Ehasz was on ATLA and TDP but not on TLOK. It seems he was the one that made Avatar so good, because TDP seems like it could be as good as ATLA by the time it's done.
I just hope he won't break TDP with too much woke shit or just throwing away the frame already established (the way BTVS did).

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Any Opal/Kya threesome yet? Or Ikki/Jinora? With possible potion nonsense?
This book will feel incomplete without either of those.

JeremyRenner

Dec 18, 2021
Is Love route over? Or do we have one more update for these necessary scenes?
I think its over, i also wanted a scene with opal and kya
Seriously how do you set up a cjaracter to be pervert like you and only use it for a few scenes in the beginning??

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Seriously how do you set up a cjaracter to be pervert like you and only use it for a few scenes in the beginning??
It feels like they forgot the set up, or the artist or writer just weren't interested in Kya.
Granted, exploiting Kya because you caught her, then using an aphrodisiac or something on Opal so you can fuck both (since I doubt Opal is into Kya) does feel more Slave than Love route, but either way it's a hot premise originally hinted at and then just abandoned. That's not how you write.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
It feels like they forgot the set up, or the artist or writer just weren't interested in Kya.
Granted, exploiting Kya because you caught her, then using an aphrodisiac or something on Opal so you can fuck both (since I doubt Opal is into Kya) does feel more Slave than Love route, but either way it's a hot premise originally hinted at and then just abandoned. That's not how you write.
I'd argue every woman in this game is depicted as a "horny, perverted, always ready to fuck slut", I seriously can't think of any girl that didn't want dick with the only exception being captain Rei maybe. And she got dick anyway. I told Marty I wanted him to focus more on the two main characters and calm down with the tease and that probably would have let to a more consistent story and more scenes for Korra and Jinora. (For instance their jealousy game was nicely done in the beginning but after the swamp we almost got nothing on that part anymore.)

But that would have meant characters like Opal, Azula, Mai or Ikki would have way less scenes then, if any. The sad truth is, Marty is doing this on his own and he has to choose a middle way in what he can reach without losing his own vision of the game. I can understand the feeling of missing out, there's always something we absolutely love but sadly there won't be more of it in the game.
But it is as it is and I'm quite sure Marty will come back to the game from time to time to add things he hadn't time to get in until this point.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I'd argue every woman in this game is depicted as a "horny, perverted, always ready to fuck slut", I seriously can't think of any girl that didn't want dick with the only exception being captain Rei maybe. And she got dick anyway. I told Marty I wanted him to focus more on the two main characters and calm down with the tease and that probably would have let to a more consistent story and more scenes for Korra and Jinora. (For instance their jealousy game was nicely done in the beginning but after the swamp we almost got nothing on that part anymore.)

But that would have meant characters like Opal, Azula, Mai or Ikki would have way less scenes then, if any. The sad truth is, Marty is doing this on his own and he has to choose a middle way in what he can reach without losing his own vision of the game. I can understand the feeling of missing out, there's always something we absolutely love but sadly there won't be more of it in the game.
But it is as it is and I'm quite sure Marty will come back to the game from time to time to add things he hadn't time to get in until this point.
I personally understand perfectly, you can't please everyone, he did his best, I just have gratitude for this guy, and I really hope he brings us more content if he wants to

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019

Are you cbob or something?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes